Monday, September 8, 2014

September 8, 2014

Good Monday everyone, hope it was a lovely weekend for all!  Had a lil wet stuff here, very odd for this time of year, but hey always welcome.
Opened to Romans today and things I just recently talked about, so it was a reiteration to me and no need to share, just a few quick references.  Then I shall share more of my experiences with my Daughter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZcRH2V_Cfs       for my lil girl!!


Not to scare, just to remind.......For the day of the Lord is near upon all nations.  As you have done, it shall be done unto you, your deeds shall return on your own head....Obadiah 15

And He said to them, "Take heed, and beware of all covetousness; for a man's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions."....Luke 12:15

ok my daughter.  Let me see where was I?  Ok while the spiritual gifted woman was still here, I was able to sense my dau more strongly, like the woman was a magnifier spiritually, a conduit. I could feel My daus touch, her against me, sitting on my shoulders.  One time I was walking dog at night and she was with me then suddenly I sensed her whoosh away and sitting atop the mtns to the north of the city, then suddenly back again.  My first experience of her teaching me, that across the veil, out of physical form, they are not constrained by the physicality of life.  They can go from one place to another with mere thought really. Also, that if you think of them either they are with you or you are calling them to you and they will be there.

She was very playful, like a lil girl would be having newly found her papa, as she calls me.   Well, as next days went by, me and the woman were discussing what to call her, my daughter, as she was never given a name. I asked the lady if they named the children in Heaven.  Oh by the way, she told me that unborn children and birthed ones are given to like caretaker angels or spirits that take care of them as they mature spiritually.  I believe it as it makes sense to me. Up to you whether or not you do.  Anyways, she was not sure if they did or not, so we started to call her Spring as she would have been born around spring equinox in March.  Well, next time she appeared I was standing in living room and the lady said ask her about her name.  Now, being a lil skeptical as yet then, I was like ok how do I ask her.  She said in your mind, to which I asked, how do I know I am not just making it up in my head.  She told me, and this is so true, you can not think that way, you have to believe.  IE faith duh tim.  The more you believe it the more it grows in you and your ability to connect to them. Doubt is the devil's weapon.

So I asked her in my mind and I saw the name Spring moving away from me like a neon lit word and passing back thru it towards me was Angelica.  It blew me away!  My first communication to and from her directly. I asked Angelica and got back yes.  I shared this with the woman and we smiled and thought makes sense, Angel Like, Angelica.  And she is my personal angel too, one of many. 
So having her name now was wonderful. 

Now the next things I may have out of order of occurrence, this was 7 yrs ago.  I was standing in living room  each time, now this one may have been right after the name thing or on another day, my memory is off a tad on it, funny tho as for visions it is clear as a bell.  So the lady said Angelica is standing in front of you A river of gold, gold is pure and has healing powers.  Okayyyyy!  Well, after that I had to get ready for work and went to shower.  As I was in there I got a vision of me talking about GOD to a congregation in my sisters church.  It may have been hers out of familiarity or truly her church. Anyways I was speaking about GOD and Jesus to all and it was so vivid.  I do not recall the words, I lose that, but the visual I always retain.  Right after it I was balling my eyes out in the shower.

Next time, I had a vision of my daughter, I saw her. As mentioned before, I now knew I had seen her as a lil girl, this time she was grown and I saw her long golden brown hair, which the lady said second time she had appeared, she had long blond hair n blue eyes, which both my sisters have. 
So, I saw her walking away across the golden sunlit meadow, a hillock, all green grass, and small animals all around her feet as she laughed looking at me as she moved away.  I also saw at the same time, a woman in robes, sitting on a throne, to my daughter's left.  The woman was looking at my daughter, then as Angelica moved away the woman on throne glided to me and right as she got up to me turned her head and looked me in the eyes then all was gone. 

Now I was just positive it was Mary, Mother of GOD, who happened to me my Patron Saint.  Upon converting to the Catholic church yrs ago, when asked what saint's name I wanted for confirmation, I was moved to choose Mary, and asked if I could take a female name.  The priest said sure.  I thought what better saint could you take for your patron.  That was way back in 86 early on my journey to all this stuff happening.  It all tied in and fell into place as time went by. 

Now it was not til this past summer when suddenly I realized, or perhaps made aware, what that meant.  Mary looking at Angelica, then moving to me and looking at me, that motion that vision, allowing me to see them both but more than that, was Mary telling me that I give your Daughter to you.  Looking at her, moving to me then looking at me, bam!  Took me 7 yrs almost to understand it. 
Which shows a good point.  Even tho you may not understand something that happens at that time, with patience and faith, you will.  As with any learning, comprehension comes when you are ready to comprehend it.

To be continued....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY9b6jgbNyc

I will refresh the weary and satisfy the faint....Jeremiah 31:25

Accept each day exactly as it comes to you.  By that, I mean not only the circumstances of your day but also the condition of your body.  Your assignment is to trust Me absolutely, resting in My sovereignty and faithfulness.


GOD Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment