Saturday, September 6, 2014

September 6, 2014

Good Saturday to all, sorry so late, I was napping lol.  Knelt down to pray and got sleepy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkKue_MEnkk

Opened again to same pages in John as other day, so apparently I did not talk about everything I was supposed to then.  I read it again and saw a few things I missed.  Why you should read things again if you open to them.  What I do is close the Bible then let the Spirit guide my thumb to spot in Bible and open it up.  I read whatever is on the page to get my message from Him for the day.  U can ask Him first to guide your fingers.  Sometimes I open to same pages, out of all the pages, and it tells me I either did not heed the message or it is a strong important one or I missed something.
Anyways, I read it again and I had missed talking on a few things.

First Jesus tells us about how He told us about earthly things and we have trouble understanding them, then how can you understand Spiritual things?

If I have told you earthly things and you do not believe, how can you believe if I tell you heavenly things?....John 3:12

In other words, open your eyes and ears to the evidence of the heavens on this physical plane of existence, the things in front of our faces, then you can begin to see and hear the things of Heaven.
Reminds me of what they said to me early on in messages:  You have to unlearn all that you have learned, then you can begin to learn what you need to learn....

Then next after that he tells us....No one has ascended into Heaven but He who descended from Heaven, the Son of Man.  And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of Man be lifted up, that whoever believes in Him may have eternal life...John 3:13-15

Here He tells us no one goes to Heaven but those who descended from it as we all have , as that piece of GOD, the spark; and we return thru Him the Son of Man, Jesus Christ.  As Moses lifted up the serpent, so Jesus was lifted up upon the cross that whosoever believes in Him may have eternal life...

Later in John He said.. I have food to eat of which you do not know...John 4:32.......The food of wisdom and understanding, eat of it and you shall know.

Then....I tell you, lift up your eyes, and see how the fields are white for harvest.  He who reaps receives wages, and gathers fruit for eternal life, so that sower and reaper may rejoice together.  For one sows and another reaps.  I sent you to reap that for which you did not labor; others have labored, and you have entered into their labor...John 4:35-38

Here He tells us to look, the times are ripe for harvest, it is now you should be reaping, learning all you can, preparing yourselves for His coming.   Referring again to not understanding the earthly signs, then no way you can understand the spiritual ones.   Then how those who reap, who learn and pay attention receive the wages of Heaven.  Gathering fruit from the seeds that have been sown, i.e. the messages i have shared along with other sowers around the world.  So we all can rejoice together.
One sows and one reaps!  He sent you here to reap, to learn and grow and bear fruits of Heaven.  That for which you did not have to work for but were given for free.  Others have labored, me and others like me and many others have done the work for you and still do.  Everyone else enters into our labor, believing and understanding.  Heeding the words we are given.  Why I have said and continue to say, GOD is not for sale.  These words are for free!

Confirmation, if you wish to only follow the Bible.....So it will be at the close of the age.  The angels will come out and separate the evil from the righteous,  [for they are the harvesters]  and throw them into the furnace of fire; there men will weep and gnash their teeth.  "Have you understood all this?" They said to Him, "yes".  And He said to them, "Therefore every scribe who has been trained for the kingdom of Heaven is like a householder who brings out of his treasure what is new and what is old.
..Matthew...13:49-52

The end of the age is now, the angels are almost all here.  Archangels are here. They await the final guard is all.  They are the harvesters!  Every scribe, me and others like me and there are many around the world, is sharing our treasure of the Word, as given unto us.  Listen to it, understand it, study it, as for His understanding.  Brush it aside, ignore it and you will become a gnasher of teeth, this I promise you.


I am the vine; you are the branches.  If a man remains in Me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from Me you can do nothing....John 15:5



Do everything in dependence on Me.  The desire to act independently--apart from Me--springs from the root of pride.  Self-sufficiency is subtle, insinuating its way into your thoughts and actions without your realizing it.  But apart from Me, you can do nothing:  that is, nothing of eternal value.  My deepest desire for you is that you learn to depend on Me in every situation.  I move Heaven and Earth to accomplish this purpose, but you must collaborate with Me in this training.  Teaching you would be simple if I negated your free will or overwhelmed you with My Power.   Use your freedom wisely, by relying on Me constantly. 

GOD Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment