Saturday, September 13, 2014

September 13, 2014


Good Saturday to all!  I invite you to read Vickies comment of yesterday, good for you Vickie!




Opened up to 2 Corinthians today and a couple things to share.  It may sound a lil stuck on me but truly not meant as such. 

Therefore I sent to you Timothy, My beloved and faithful child in the Lord, to remind you of My ways in Christ, as I teach them everywhere...2 Corinthians 4:17

For the wisdom of this world is folly with GOD.  He catches the wise in their craftiness....2 Corinthians 3:19

Never think to be as wise as GOD, to think you know it all. 

Neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only GOD who gives the growth....2 Corinthians 3:7

I am just a lowly scribe who gives others the seeds, the tools to use, but it is GOD who upon your choice, gives the growth, does the building.  I am nothing. He is everything!

According to the commission of GOD given to me, ;like a skilled master builder I laid a foundation, and another man is building upon it.  Let each man take care how he builds upon it.  For no other foundation can any one lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ.  Now if anyone builds on the foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble, each man's work will become manifest; for the Day will disclose it, because it will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test what sort of work each one has done.  If the work which any man has built on the foundation survives, he will receive a reward.  If any man's work is burned up, he will suffer loss, though he himself will be saved, but only as through fire....2 Corinthians 3:10-15

Here he is plainly telling us what I have said for years, that the true church is inside us all and we need to build it up.  Telling us to take care how and with what we build it for when the Day comes and it is knocked down, our bodies stripped from our Spirit and what is revealed will be tested by fire, by cleansing to see what is true in us.  He laid the foundation, gave it to us the cornerstone, that spark at conception. 

Do you not know that you are GOD's temple and that GOD's spirit dwells in you?  If any one destroys GOD's temple, GOD will destroy him.  For GOD's temple is holy, and that temple you are.
2 Corinthians 3:16-17

But who are you, O man, to talk back to GOD?  Shall what is formed say to Him who formed it, "Why did you make me like this?"  Does not the potter have the right to make out of the same lump of clay some pottery for noble purposes and some for common use?....Romans 9:20-21

This is why I say I am just Tim.  Yes I have gifts, we all do of some sort, but Jesus loves us all equally, BUT do we all love Him equally???

If the Lord, tho promised to me many a time that I will return to Heaven for good, He is the potter and if He decides last minute to destroy the clay that is me that is His right as the Creator.  Who am I to say otherwise.

Come to Me and rest.  Give your mind a break from its habitual judging.  You form judgments about this situation, that situation, this person, that person, yourself, even the weather---as if judging were your main function in life.  But I created you first and foremost to know Me and to live in rich communication with Me.  When you become preoccupied with passing judgment, you usurp My role.
Relate to Me as creature to Creator, sheep to Shepherd, subject to King, clay to Potter.  Allow Me to have My way with your life.  Rather than evaluating My ways with you, accept them thankfully.  The intimacy I offer you is not an invitation to act as if you were My equal.


GOD Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment