September 18, 2014, 8:49 PM
Good Thursday evening everyone! I hope your day was wonderful!
Hello, my name is Vickie and I just wanted to share a few things with you that I have experienced since I began reading these messages back in June of this year, 2014.
I had an exhilarating feeling come over me from the very first message I read. It is so hard to explain that words don't do it justice. It felt like I had been beamed up in to the clouds in a bright ray of sunshine! I was left with such feeling of joy and peace. After that, I could not get enough of the messages. It was like I had to soak up all the information, like a sponge, that I possibly could and every time I did read more messages, it was like a tall cool drink of water.
Sometimes when I check to see if another message has been posted for the day and there is not a new one to read, I will reread the older ones. They are even better a second or third time around. I can't get enough of these Heavens-Scribe messages. They have such an intimate sweetness to them and the rhythm and rhyme draws me in.
I have begun receiving messages myself, since I began reading these messages. The first one was a full message, but since then it has been a few words at a time. I also have dreams that I am reading messages, but do not remember them when I wake. It seems I am being thought. What a wonderful journey!
How wonderful it is to be able to read a message that has come from Heaven and GOD!
May GOD Bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment