Wednesday, September 10, 2014

September 10, 2014

Good Wednesday everyone!  Thank you to all you visited the blog yesterday, 77 views, new high by far.  I hope that all viewed the message from Jesus! 

Now let me address that message a bit.  I got feedback from one person via a regular viewer that I need to speak on and clarify some things that I have clarified many times.  This person may not ever have read those clarifications before so allow me to re-address them here. 

They were affronted by the lines:
Seek not the truth from earthly preachers
I alone am the truth, the only Way
To proceed to the Father on Final day.

First let me reiterate yet again, these are not my wordssss!  Leave me out of the picture!  I am the scribe, which the person had issue with why a scribe supposedly of Heaven would write those words. 
well a scribe is not an author, they merely write down what is given them, or transcribe or translate even.  I write down exactly what is spoken to me, only thing I may change is a spelling error I made in hastily writing down what is being told to me. Or also maybe punctuation. Other than that I leave it all as I got it.  Anything anyone speaks to you about is changed, anything you read in Bible or anywhere else is translated multiple times, and edited many times.  I give verbatim from the veil.  It is unclear who the messenger is usually, tho some it is clear.  Even the ones from Jesus or Mary or the few from GOD may be being given to me read from a messenger verbatim from the source.

So do not blame the scribe!  Even as Jesus said to Pilate do not judge me for the works I do, but give them righteous judgment, i.e. leave him out of the picture and judge the works for what they are.

Jesus often spoke as did Paul about being on guard for false prophets and preachers who were leading others astray. That the devil and his minions can appear even as angels of Light.  For those who adhere strictly to the Bible, read it again and see for urself.

Plus the complaint stated that I could be lying and making it all up, true I could.  So can preachers, religions and their leaders of all faiths, the transcribers in the Bible and other books, even Jesus himself. There in lies the crux of the matter...FAITH!   If your heart is open and you talk directly to the Lord each day  you will know in your heart what is false.  By false I mean truly false not just that you do not agree with it or not understand it.  There are things I as yet can not wrap my brain around. 
But you have to decide, to be like those of Jesus' time who beg pleaded and even saw the miracles and still did not believe, like the mentality of flat earth folks.  Or to open your heart, remove alllll the limitations and restrictions you place on GOD and understand He is boundless, and thus grow in wisdom and understanding. 

Most people today are just like those of His time and even tho say they believe, will not know Him when He arrives.

That is what His message was about yesterday!

Ok that said, hopefully without offending someone, for truly I do not wish to do so.  All I share is for free, I ask not for, need not, require not a single solitary thing for these messages.  GOD is not for sale!  So ask yourself, how many out there share their messages from the Lord for free?

Again, my apologies if offended anyone!

Only one thing from Luke today, and kinda ties in.  I opened to it this morning to see...

If they do not hear Moses and the prophets, neither will they be convinced if someone should rise from the dead...Luke  16:31


And teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you.  And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age...Matthew 28:20


Walk with Me along paths of trust.  The most direct route between point A and point B on your life journey is the path of unwavering trust in Me.

I am always available to you.  Once you have trusted Me as your Saviour, I never distance Myself from you.  Sometimes you may feel distant from Me.  Recognize that as feeling; do not confuse it with reality.  The Bible is full of My promises to be with you always.  As I assured Jacob, when he was journeying away from home into unknown places, I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go.  My last recorded promise to My followers was:  surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.  Let these assurances of My continual Presence fill you with joy and peace. 
No matter what you may lose in this life, you can never lose your relationship with Me.


GOD Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment