Tuesday, September 2, 2014

September 2, 2014

Good Tuesday to everyone!   No direction today on what to speak of so I shall talk more of my dau and her spirit, how she came to me the second time. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yY57osd8JGU


I told you all of the first time she came to me as a lil girl, tho I did not know it was her at the time.  This was back in 1990.  Well about 8-9 yrs ago I suddenly got this very strong feeling that the baby that was aborted was a girl.  An overwhelming sensation. 
Well 7 yrs ago this October, I had met this woman who was visiting in town, and we went to dinner, where she began telling me about her spiritual experiences and gifts.  She was kinda like a medium, she could see what we can not see.  I have met others like her since then, with various spiritual gifts.
Well at dinner she was telling me a lot of her life and after dinner we were standing outside talking and she started smiling, I asked what was she smiling at.  She said your father was here.  I said my father?  (he had passed 2 yrs earlier)  She said, yes he was walking towards us with big smile on his face, but that she spiritually put her hand up saying that she was not staying, to which he turned and walked away. 
As it turned out, she ended up staying in Vegas and stayed at my place for about five weeks.  After first bringing her over to my condo, I proceeded to show her a picture of my dad.  She looked at it and said, that was not who she saw.  I said well that is my father.  She repeated, that's not who she saw, then saw a picture across room and said that is who I saw.  I looked over at a picture of my grandfather, mom's dad.  That is who you saw?  Yes, she replied.
Ok wow!  Interesting I thought. But why would he come to her?  Well, a day or so later, we were standing talking at home, I was in kitchen and she was standing by balcony door, when she said, someone is coming.  I said, my grandfather?  She said, no a female. Hmmm, was trying to think who it might be. She said it is a young woman, about 20 or so.  I was thinking who do I know who just passed at that age or that I know or knew that may have just passed, me not knowing.  She then said she has long brown hair, brown eyes.  My first thought was one of my step-daus from first marriage.  So I started to say is it one of them and she stopped me saying, no they are fine. 
So I was standing there trying to think who it might be when she suddenly said that this spirit said to tell me that it wasn't my fault!  I was taken aback thinking, not my fault? What the heck does that mean, not my fault, what's not my fault?  She then said the woman said to tell me that it was he mother's fault.  I was really confused now, her mother's fault, who the hell is this person, thinking to myself.
Then it hit me like a two by four in the head.  The child that was aborted in 1984, the awareness suddenly yr or so before that of a girl.  I knew it like I knew my own heart.  Tears started flowing and I told her it was not her mother's fault it was my fault, I did not want you, I was angry unhappy young man and talked your mom into it, to which she replied, yes but it was her mother's final decision.  I was balling by now and telling her I was soooo sorry, that I was wrong that I loved her.  The lady said to me that she saw my daus face light up in big smile when I told her I loved her. 
So we were conversing back n forth thru this lady and I said I need to tell your mother, this is wonderful news, she needs to know.  She replied, no. I said, what do you mean no, she needs to know
this.  She again said, no.  I asked but why?  She said, she will not believe.  I was thinking, her mother is not an atheist to my knowledge, course she will believe.  I said again, she will be happy to hear this, again she said no.  So I respected her wishes and let it drop. 
Now my dau has been with me since then and many wondrous experiences, which I shall share over time.  To finish this part of the story I will say that I got a confirmation later, one of many.  I had decided oh about 7 months later to call my daus mother and kinda test the waters about telling her.  Well, she was not home, out of town, but I talked to her sister.  I was sharing the story and she was oohing and ahhin, amazed by it all.  Then I told her what my dau had said, that her mother would not believe.  And her sister replied, she's right, she won't believe.  CONFIRMATION. 
p.s. her mother had long brown hair and brown eyes when we dated, the gifted lady had no way to know any of this.
to be continued....

ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exxQT8i0nBQ

For in Him we live and move and have our being....Acts 17:28

GOD Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment