Friday, September 12, 2014

September 12, 2014


Good Friday to everyone!  Hope all are well this weekending work day for most.  Opened to John again today and a number of things jumped out to me. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rIs2S2WH7M

First a reminder that ....For Jesus himself testified that a prophet has no honor in his own country....John 4:44

I have found this to be very true for most of those closest to me do not believe who or what I am.  Trust me, I asked Lord who am I to receive these, why me?  Many times I asked and it was pre-ordained.  I am just Tim, but He chooses who He wants.  He sees inside the heart. 

The Father judges no one, but has given all judgment to the Son, that all may honor the Son, even as they honor the Father.  He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent him.  Truly, truly I say to you, he who hears my word and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life; he does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life.....John 5:22-24

This confirms what messengers told to me that those who truly believe will not be judged, but cleansed and pass into the Light.  Un-believers and doubters will be judged.

Truly, truly, I say to you, the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of GOD, and those who hear will live.....John 5:25

Twofold meaning I see here.  One is that those who are dead in the spirit on Earth who hear His call will live forever.  Also, that those who are asleep and hear the call will arise and live forever. 

For as the Father has life in himself, so He has granted the Son also to have life in himself, and has given him authority to execute judgment, because He is the Son of man.  Do not marvel at this; for the hour is coming when  all who are in the tombs will hear His voice and come forth, those who have done good, to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil, to the resurrection of judgment....John 5:26-29

This is mentioned in later messages I received, telling of all those who slumbered would arise.  The first to arise messaged me in October a few yrs back.  Then I was told the last to awaken would be at the end of Lent the following year.  this was told to me just before Lent.  Then on Palm Sunday I got message that all had awoken.  I have had an awareness, and again they usually prove correct, that those passed before Jesus came all slept, but for a few, and those after did not.  No confirmation on that yet, just my feeling.  Or those who did not believe in GOD before him slept.  Not known for sure.

You search the Scriptures, because you think that in them you have eternal life; and it is they that bear witness to Me; yet you refuse to come to Me that you may have life.  I do not receive glory from men......John 5:39-41

Hear He is speaking about those who seek Him thru the scriptures, reading them and thus being saved, or hearing them and thus being saved, yet you refuse to talk to Him.   He does not receive glory from men.... the true church is within you and talk to Him each day directly thru it. 

I have come in My Father's name, and you do not receive Me; if another comes in his own name, him you will receive.  How can you believe, who receive glory from one another and do not seek the glory that comes from the only GOD?...John 5:43-44

Here He is now saying how He comes in the name of the Father of us all, yet many do not receive Him.  They are like before, they did not believe who He was last time nor will again.  If someone else speaks for Him, tells you this or that about GOD and readily believe them, but hear not the Lord speak to you.  So He asks plainly, how you can believe truly when you believe the glory of another's words but do not seek the Word from Him directly. 

I have said this from the beginning, if you take anything away from the messages, the blog, take this...Talk to Him directly.  I would rather you never read any of this blog or hear anything I say and communicate directly to Him than you not talk to Him and only rely on me or the church or all the self-help authors and televangelists.  To be honest, this blog should not even be necessary, but sadly it is.  My prayer is that all who read these messages and read the blog will someday not need it.

I am not here forever, He has other things for me to do yet.

But if you do not believe His writings, how will you believe My words? ...John 5:47

Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you.  I do not give to you as the world gives.  Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid....John 14:27


Receive My peace.  It is My continual gift to you.  The best way to receive this gift is to sit quietly in My presence, trusting Me in every area of you life. .  When you trust Me in a given area, you release that problem or person into My care. 
Spending time alone with Me can be a difficult discipline, because it goes against the activity addiction of this age.  You may appear to be doing nothing, but actually you are participating in battles going on within spiritual realms.  You are waging war--not with the weapons of the world, but with heavenly weapons, which have divine power to demolish strongholds.  Living close to Me is a sure defense against evil.


This is very true, as the final battle is going on around us now, all the time, and closer you get to Him, the more armor and protection you have. 

GOD Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment