September 21, 2014 #2 This first one was from what sounds like early Christians; 2nd from Jesus; 3rd is a conversation my spirit had with GOD!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUB7vfWUtvM
8/2010
128.
Carcass of Rome, we grew from the ashes
One by one all came, hidden caches
From the catacombs that lay beneath
Rose again, to all we bequeath
So much to tell, so much to teach
Long hidden from mankind's reach
Truths to tell for all to hear
Of all that some held so dear
Certain of us are slow to approach
They are ones beyond reproach
Darkness descends beyond the pall
Some is seen, but not all
Secrets from the past
Unfolding to you at last
Can you see the signs before you
Will you be able to do all He tells you?
Many things spoken in parable
Until the time when you are able
Messages will come with increasing frequency
Sent by those of higher ascendancy
We are the first who come before
So much for you waits in store
One last time He will be given
To right the wrongs of what has driven
Mankind to fall from initial grace
And turn away from Heaven's face
Heed our words, for they are spoken
With care and love, the bonds ne'er broken
Palm bearers we have been
Once before for only Him
Peace be upon you all who love
The Lord is coming from high above.
129.
My deepest concern for all mankind
For all those who'll be left behind
So simple a thing to save the soul
Believe in Me and be made whole
I came before to make contract anew
When all was placed within full view
Follow Me was all I asked
No simpler thing I had tasked
Why so many have sought for answers
From here and there like religious dancers
Open your hearts, truths shall unfold
Hear My words, so oft been told
Deeds for deeds go unnoticed
Hopes for blessings float before us
Look within for holy purpose
Dispel all thoughts, seek to measure us
Indelibly stamped on hearts of gold
Words of worth from days of old
All know them, sent from above
Given at the start with purest love.
130.
(me) I looked to the sky from whence I came
Searching for that which had no name
Unsurpassed beauty tis what I beheld
Unconscious awakening went unquelled
Why all the suffering?, I was compelled to ask
Why mankind must always be put to the task?
Why the cruelty to so many undeserving?
Sweeping the land in a way undeserving
Bells tolling for so many lost
Why must the world pay so high a cost?
When will the bleakness ever end?
Where is the son He promised to send?
(GOD) Tis a surety, all you ask is true
Answers to all lie deep inside you
I hear all that you wish to know
Through all time, matter not wither you go
So many turned away, turned their backs on My love
Given freely by Me as I watched from above
(me) The world is a quagmire into which we are careening
So many wandering with no sense of meaning
How am I to save so many that do not hear?
The words fall on many a deaf ear
So simple the messages given to me
Why can they not open their hearts to see?
Grant me the grace to open their minds
And free them of all that blinds
(GOD) Eloquence shall flow from your lips from Me
With words to set all men free
What lies within their hearts I see
I know what is needed for them to be
But choice must be their's, as I gave
In the beginning when he emerged from the cave
Be not trouble, many shall hear your voice
And awaken them to make the right choice.
GOD Bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment