Sunday, September 14, 2014


September 14, 2014      #2           Message 111 tells us of Heaven and some of what it tells to me has happened since.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdWITEqG9HE

110.

Mankind's disregard for all that was given him
Castrating the world with all his selfish whim
Ruinous path so long he has tread
So many lives blinded to what's ahead
Taking without giving, no second thought
Their souls long before had been bought
Twisted, lost, no where to hide
So many voices through time have cried
When will the grace come to save us?
End this debacle that plays out thus
Seek the Light born across time
Traveling to all, hear the chime
Signaling the angels, leading the way
Massing the forces for final day
Make yourselves ready, soon to be
No more bondage, all are free
Choose well, when that time is come
Final gift to all will be won.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r86GtSqMZWM

111.

Metamorphosis, spiritual demise
Infinite knowledge from our insides
Crayola colors moving fast
Over, under, flying past
Pain recedes from gloom of night
Forward floating into the Light
Beauty exceed all known imaginings
Back beyond our known beginnings
Peace, joy, serenity all consuming
All you knew, such false assuming
You will see the truth of all
Once you move beyond the pall
Love knows no limits, soon shall see
We will come to set you free
Have no worries, have no doubt
Come to tell you what it's all about
Many visions soon shall come
Behold the glimpse, a little crumb
Take a bite, My body shall feed
Fill all within, the spiritual need
Child of mine, My mark is true
Take My hand and I'll guide you
Promised ending awaits you when
Accomplished task, I'll come again
She is here, feel the love
Sends to you from home above
Heart to heart, never broken
Truth you know, never spoken
Armored by those of mine
Gave of Me, I make it thine
Path is true, never fear
Focus ahead as I draw near.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cvakTZAzz8

From what I can tell of this early one, the spirit speaking to me is talking at first about televangelists.  They and those like them pulling at him.  Then he or she I suppose, is feeling so lost and I do not know if they passed on naturally or by their own hand, but that they are in loving arms now.

112.

Heroes of the tele-mind
Seek to break ties that bind
See them fold, shake away
Hold those lenses, held at bay
Want my privacy, can't you see
Let me go, allow me to be me
On the prowl, never know peace
Hunting, pouncing, some golden fleece
Stop the madness, can not cope
Losing solace, no more hope
Busting loose from all this roar
Want to feel happy like before
I am normal, can't they tell
No more secrets for me to sell
Rest in peace, I am at last
All is gone, all is past
Loving arms hold me now
Loving grace my sacred cow.

GOD Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment