Monday, September 29, 2014

September 29, 2014  #2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ0FQovU0Ws

Now for Jeremiah the prophet...

O Lord, my strength and my stronghold, my refuge in the day of trouble, to thee shall the nations come from the ends of the earth and say:  "Our fathers have inherited nought but lies, worthless things in which there is no profit.  Can man make for himself gods?  Such are no gods!"
"Therefore, behold, I will make them know, this once I will make them know my power and my might, and they will know that my name is the Lord."....Jeremiah 16:19-21


Children of this land will come and cry out from all the earth, it says here, our fathers, leaders, etc, have given us nothing but lies.   So the Lord will come this one last time and make known to us the Power and Might of He who is all.  

Your wealth and all your treasures I will give for spoil as the price of your sin throughout all your territory.  You shall loosen your hand from your heritage which I gave you, and I will make you serve your enemies in a land which you do not know, for in my anger a fire is kindled which shall burn forever....Jeremiah 17:3-4

Cryptic, but visible in meaning here.   All that you possess He will take away and give as the price for your sin.  You shall lose your heritage, the Earth and all its beauty, which He gave us and He will makes you serve your enemies, the devil and his followers, in a land, Purgatory, which you do not know.  His anger shall kindle the fires there which shall burn forever.

This says the Lord:  "Cursed is the man who trusts in man and makes flesh his arm, whose heart turns away from the Lord.  He is like a shrub in the desert, and shall not see any good come.  He shall dwell in the parched places of the wilderness, in an uninhabited land.  Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose trust is the Lord.  He is like a tree planted by water, that sends out its roots by the stream, and does not fear when heat comes, for its leaves remain green, and is not anxious in the year of drought, for it does not cease to bear fruit."  ...Jeremiah 17:5-8

Easy one here as it is an analogy.  TRUST in the Lord!

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately corrupt; who can understand it?  I the Lord search the mind and try the heart, to give every man according to his ways, according to the fruit of his doings.  Like the partridge that gathers a brood which she did not hatch, so is he who gets riches but not by right; in the midst of his days they will leave him, and at his end he will be a fool.....
Jeremiah 17:9-11

The human heart is not to be trusted, trust the sacred heart, wherein He dwells.  The Lord knows your heart and mind.  He will judge you on your heart.  Gathering up things of this world, which we did not make, did not hatch, is foolish for it will leave us.

The rest of this chapter tells us again about respecting the Sabbath day of the Lord.  It is His day, His precious gift to us to rest from our labors.  Respect it we are told.

Chapter 18 of Jeremiah tells us of the Lord saying to Jeremiah how He will take evil away from those who do it if they stop doing it and replace it with His goodness.  Also, He will take goodness away from those who do evil and replace it with evil.

Again, He sees, hears, knows all, nothing is hidden from Him and He will, like a perfect father, only put up with so much from His children.

The people will say to that that it is in vain. We will follow our own plans, and will every one act according to the stubbornness of his evil heart.....Jeremiah 18:12

Thus says the Lord:  Jeremiah 18:13
Like the east wind I will scatter them before the enemy(devil).  I will show them My back, not My face, in the day of their calamity...Jeremiah 18:17

I sought the Lord, and He answered me; He delivered me from all my fears.  Those who look to Him are radiant; their faces are never covered with shame.  This poor man called, and the Lord heard him; He saved him out of all his troubles....Psalm 34:4-6

Sarah Young message September 29

I am with you and all around you, encircling you in golden rays of Light.  I always behold you Face to face.  Not one of your thoughts escapes My notice.  Because I am infinite, I am able to love you as if you and I were the only ones in the universe.
Walk with Me in intimate love-steps, but do not lose sight of My Majesty.  I desire to be your closest friend, yet I am also your sovereign Lord.  I created your brain with capacity to know Me.  I communicate continually through My Spirit, My Word, and My Creation.  Only humans are capable of receiving Me and responding to My Presence.  You are indeed fearfully and wonderfully made!


GOD Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment