September 5, 2014
Good Friday to everyone, another week gone in our lives, hope it was a good one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oag1Dfa1e_E
Opened to Gospel of John again today and one thing jumped out at me, which I have touched on before. This just confirmed pretty much what I stated before. Jesus was the man, Christ was the spirit, combined together at baptism to become Jesus the Christ. The Christ spirit has been here many times and has been around since the beginning.
Jesus on speaking to His Father before going into the Garden of Gethsemane...
I glorified thee on Earth, having accomplished the work which thou gavest me to do; and now, Father, glorify thou Me in thy own presence with the glory which I had with thee before the world was made....John 17:4-5
Here He clearly states that He, the Christ, has been here since the beginning.
Continuation of story of my daughter. Let me see where did I leave off? Oh she had just came to me with help of a gifted woman staying at my place. Well, when she first came, that first conversation with her, I had asked her if she had ever tried to communicate to me before, which she said yes she had. I started to ask if it had been in the vision I had mention here before, about walking in an orphanage and a little girl with long brown hair coming into my arms. I barely started to ask it and she said yes. Now that was when she would have been about 5 in our yrs, which was 1990, her birthdate would have been around the spring equinox in 1985. By the way I had asked about the two previous abortions her mother had had, and the woman told me that they were a girl then boy then my dau. Believe or not.
Now as the days went on, one eve we were sitting down having dinner and the lady said someone is here. I was thinking now what lol. She said it was a lil older woman with shorter wavy white hair, and that she was playing with my hair, very affectionate towards me. It sounded very much like my grandmother, in whose house my dau was conceived. The fact that the timeframe of the pregnancy and that that grandfather preceded her arrival then that grandma showing up, confirmed to me what I had suspected. No it is not a thing of one believing it then it is manifested. It was an awareness, strong one, and my awareness always proves true.
Well, it hit me also that where I was sitting when she was visiting at that time, was exactly the spot in my condo where a few yrs before, I was walking thru and was overwhelmed by a scent. It was the scent, lavender I believe, that grandma had from her bath oil, she did not wear perfume, not ate the time we had visited. I had no scented candles, nothing open, no doors, no windows.
Later on I was walking and felt this pressure on my left hand, like someone squeezing ur hand, immediately she popped into my mind.
So here I had confirmation that dau was conceived in their home, that they both were with me at that time. Also, I had an awareness that the age Jesus passed was significant. That all who passed before that age matured to it and those who passed after it regressed to it. The experience with my dau and with others I have had in life later, who had unborn children pass, my one sister included confirmed this. Then the true experience of the lil boy from Heaven is for real, who went to Heaven, also confirmed this.
To be continued...
I am your best friend, as well as your King. Walk hand in hand with Me through your life. Together we will face whatever each day brings: pleasures, hardships, adventures, disappointments. Nothing is wasted when it is shared with Me. I can bring beauty out of the ashes of lost dreams. I can glean joy out of sorrow, peace out of adversity.
The friendship I offer you is practical and down to earth, yet it is saturated with heavenly Glory. Living in My Presence means living in two realms simultaneously: the visible world and unseen, eternal reality.
Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends. You are My friends if you do what I command. I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from My Father I have made known to you.....John 15:13-15
GOD Bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment