September 26, 2014
Good Friday to everyone, another week about gone by! Another new message this morning, to be shared later in sequence, but basically in no uncertain terms, get your crap together and pay attention to the Word, the messages, His call, not the call and words of mankind, for they are lies.
Opened the Bible to Jeremiah today, appropriate to open to one of the later prophets. Lamentations was yesterday, also Jeremiah, hmm interesting.
But my people have forgotten Me, they burn incense to false gods; they have stumbled in their ways, in the ancient roads, and have gone into bypaths, not the highway, making their land a horror, a thing to be hissed at for ever. Everyone who passes by it is horrified and shakes his head. Like the east wind I will scatter them before the enemy. I will show them My back, not My face, in the day of their calamity......Jeremiah 18:15-17
Interestingly ties into the message I got today partly. His people, um that be us, have turned aware from Him to worship false gods, as was foretold long ago. They have gone onto their own paths not the highway (His Way). Stumbling along ancient roads, traveled many times before by others like them. Turning this world into something horrid. All the angels who pass by are horrified by what it has become. But He will scatter them before the enemy, the Devil and his ilk. GOD will turn His back to these people in the end times.
Hear the Word of the Lord, O kings of Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem, Thus says the Lord of Hosts, the God of Israel, Behold, I am bringing such evil upon this place that the ears of every one who hears of it will tingle. Because the people have forsaken Me, and have profaned this place by burning incense in it to other gods whom neither they nor their fathers nor the kings of Judah have known; and because they have filled this place with the blood of innocents, and have built the high places of Ba'al to burn their sons in the fire as burnt offerings to Ba'al, which I did not command or decree, not did it come into My mind; therefore, behold, days are coming, says the Lord, when this place shall no more be called Topheth, or the valley of Hinnom, but the Valley of Slaughter. (it goes on with more of the same)...................Jeremiah 19:3-6
The end times are now, much to the dismay and dreamy minds of the masses. Will it be exactly as laid out in Revelations? Perhaps so, perhaps no. Revelations is the most symbolic and allegorical book in the Bible. All things being possible with GOD, it very may be as is written, tho maybe symbology for reality. The battle rages on now all around us, unseen to human eyes, or most human eyes. their is an overall war and a battle on the individual level for each and every one of us. Constantly attacked and protected. So very important to rebuke and banish and ask for the Lord's help always.
Ba'al is mentioned here, he being one who, depending on the time of mankind, was considered far worse then the devil. Either way, it is a name neverrrrr to be spoken aloud. I know of some who are attacked by him personally all the time. Baddddd news.
Last few days I have been under attack, the darkness plaguing me with worry and fear of the future, overflowing in me, til i asked for help, then immediately I felt it subside, drained from me, for now.
As I said before, fear and doubt and their child, worry, are the biggest weapons of the dark.
I was concerned that I was being attacked by it so strongly, having grown stronger in spirit. I was immediately spoken to, by whom I am not sure, telling me to not be troubled or disheartened. For you are under heavier attack having grown more in the Light. However, they foreknew this and had armored me more heavily and will continue to do so. It seems like you are not stronger, for being under the attack, but again it is a much heavier attack, and you are protected better than before. If you had been attacked so heavily in the past, not being more protected, you would have fallen to darkness.
This reminded me how I sometimes do not heed my own words. as I have mentioned to many others, that we have a bullseye on our backs, and are a target to the darkness. The more we grow in the light, the bigger the bullseye, the more we are attacked. But we are stronger and able to overcome, but always ask Him for help. Ask for healing. Ask for learning. He will send help, trust me.
Why spend money on what is not bread. and your labor on what does not satisfy? Listen, listen to Me, and eat what is good, and your soul will delight in the richest fare. Give ear and come to Me; hear me, that your soul may live. I will make an everlasting covenant with you, my faithful love promised to David......Isaiah 55:2-3
Come to Me and listen! Attune yourself to My voice, and receive My richest blessings. Marvel at the wonder of communing with the Creator of the universe while sitting in the comfort of your home. Kings who reign on earth tend to make themselves inaccessible; ordinary people almost never gain an audience with them. Even dignitaries must plow through red tape and protocol in order to speak with royalty.
Though I am King of the universe, I am totally accessible to you. I am with you wherever you are. Nothing can separate you from My Presence! When I cried out from the cross, "It is finished!" the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. This opened the way for you to meet Me face to face, with no need of protocol or priests. I, the King of Kings, am your constant Companion.
Here He tells us plainly, with reference to the Bible, that we have no need to go thru others to talk to Him, nor need others to tell us the path to Him is thru them. He is among us, within us, everywhere all the time. He is a King to us all and accessible to all, at all times!!
GOD Bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment