Monday, August 4, 2014

#13

August 4, 2014

Good Monday to everyone!  I pray all are having or had a blessed day today!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO50jHl2LLY


And He said to them, "Take heed, and beware of all covetousness; for a man's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions.  Luke 12::15

But GOD said to him, Fool!  This night your soul is required of you; and the things you have prepared, whose will they be?  So is he who lays up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward GOD.  And He said to His disciples, "Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you shall eat, nor about your body, what you shall put on.  For life is more than food, and the body more than clothing.  Consider the ravens:  they neither sow nor reap, they have neither storehouse nor barn, and yet GOD feeds them.  Of how much more value are you than the birds?  Luke 12:20-24

Now upon initially contemplating retirement early, as He instructed me to do, I got all worried about how I would survive, where would I go what would I do?  I prayed on it and immediately was answered when I next opened the Bible to this passage I just shared.   He always answers your prayers, just not always the answer you are looking for.  Look for His answer not your's.


This ties into the thing I wanted to talk about today, trusting in Him to lead the way!  He told us quite rightly, to worry not about tomorrow, leave that to Him.  Focus on today. He can see the road ahead infinitely, for He made our paths and He has a much better vantage point and Is a heck of a lot more wiser.  However, being human as we are, and given free will to make our own choices, we go off on our own way lalallalala, until we screw up and cry out Abba!  Father! Jesus! GOD, why have you forsaken me?  Guess again Sherlock!  We are never, ever forsaken.  He is our Father, and being so is the perfect Father, perfect parent.  He is always there to help us out and welcome us back.  All we gotta do is ask.

Allow me to share an experience of mine.  This is one of my spiritual experiences I had during a hike here in Red Rock, which for those not of Vegas, is just outside of the valley.

I was hiking down a small valley, from up at a rock building way up the trail and mountain.  Well coming down I went off path figuring I would hit the trail eventually, for it crisscrossed the creek bed many times.  Well, eventually I realized I had wandered too high up the one side and still no path.  "Ok Tim, ya need to find the path now", saying to myself.  So I turned left and headed downwards only to walk right into a briar patch.  What possessed me to continue, I do not know, but I was creeping on top of it, not realizing what it was at the time.  Suddenly I sank in to my left knee and had to slowly extricate myself only to sink in to my right hip on the next step.  Now here I am stuck hip deep on right leg, my left one on top of the bushes, the thorny vines wrapped around my waist n hands unable to move.  Upon trying to lift leg out I felt my boot start to come off, so I quit that.  I could not move my body, it was 430 in afternoon, maybe 2 hrs of daylight left, way up the trail, off the trail and lil panic set in.  Then I just calmed and said help me Jesus over n over n over.  Slowly i was able to free my hands, then grabbed another bush for balance as I gingerly was able to lift my leg, boot and all, out of the bush.  I then proceeded to creep over top of the bushes, supporting me underneath somehow, and grabbed the tall bush right in front of me and fulled it aside and shazaam, the path was right there in front of me.  
Now after hopping down on to the path, I thanked Jesus and looked at my arms and hands all scratched up, reminded of the crown of thorns He wore.  I said thank you Jesus for getting me free and a taste of what that crown of thorns felt like.  Then I realized also the lesson.  That no matter when, where, how or how often you stray off the path of our lives, His path; all we have to do is ask Him for help and He will bring us back onto it.

13.

Joyous beauty awakes all who seek it
Completely engulfing, the soul becomes lit
Energized, soaring to never before seen heights
Gliding, floating in the heavenly lights
Purified, healed, whole once more
Warmth, peace down to the core
No need to doubt what lies ahead
Limitless, timeless, borders all shed
Possibilities abound for all to see
Streaming forth, celestial glee
Turn away from this farcical play
You must focus without delay
Numerous things must yet be done
There are no others, for you are the one
Chosen to do this task specific
So many others thought too horrific
But you alone will conquer all
That befalls you in this holy call
You were made for this main purpose
No one sees whats below the surface
Of your outer being that hides it well
Only Father of all, the one to tell
Irreversible this is, no going back
Cannot deny the Lord's mode of attack
On the evil that lies on the world today
The need for it to go away
So all can be as was intended
In the very beginning became upended
But soon shall be as one before
Mankind was lost to endless war
Against each other and in his heart
But peace to all shall impart
The Father's love eternally
Filling all hearts, no impunity
Inexplicable to many it will be
Til the Light within shines forth to thee

GOD Bless!

1 comment:

  1. After I began reading these messages, I experienced the feeling that is described in this very message. It was like I traveled in a light all the way up to Heaven and back. What a joyous feeling it was! Wow! I had never felt that much happiness before. THANK YOU JESUS!

    ReplyDelete