August 9, 2014
Good Saturday to everyone! Everyone say a quick prayer for my mom who turns 78 tomorrow!
GOD Bless you mom!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgJj13ZbbzY
Two things I am directed to talk about today! Oh no they say lol! I am want to interject here if ever you do not wish to read what I am inspired or directed by the Holy Spirit to talk about, please feel free to scroll down to the poem message, my feelings are not hurt trust me. This is all for you and all things of GOD are for free and by choice. You are not required to perceive or agree as I do. You are not me. You are you!
First, I am to talk about listening to GOD! GOD speaks to us all the time, but few of us pay attention, and if so not with open hearts or minds. I have been just as guilty of this as anyone! Interjection again, even tho I receive visions, messages, etc; you are all loved by the Lord as much as He loves me, we are all His children and the Father loves all equally.
Ok, listening to GOD; how many times have we prayed to Him and "think" He did not answer. So, we think He is not listening, lol! Pretty foolish huh! He sees all, hears all, knows all! He always hears us, but do we always hear Him? He always speaks to us, but do we always speak to Him?
GOD is not a GOD of convenience, only spoken to in hard times, or like a spoiled child, when we want or need something. If our kids asked us for something or only talked to us when they needed something or were going thru tough time, would we always respond? No! GOD always does tho, but usually we look for one answer, the one we want to hear. Sometimes it is no or a different answer.
As I called, and they would not hear, so they called and I would not hear, says the Lord of Hosts!......Zechariah 7:13
We do not want Him to stop listening do we?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpGsvbCH6nU
Second things is to remind everyone that He is always with us. I am sure all have seen the poster, Footprints! The footprints in the sandy beach, telling us of how He carries us when we cannot walk on our own. This is something very true and something we should never forget. GOD knows what lay ahead on our path, whether we are walking a path of our choosing or the path He chose for us. If you stumble on your path or reach a place too hard for you to handle, He is there.
Listen to Him, he does not always communicate in words or even actions. Most people are a people of signs. In this I mean, we require signs to see the way, like roadsigns along our road.
He will use these if needed, but He prefers to use more direct ways, through your open heart.
He calls us all to open our hearts n minds to Him and hear His call, hear His WORD.
Every step you take He is there!
Have I not commanded thee? Be strong and of good courage. Be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed, for the LORD thy GOD is with thee whithersoever thou goest.....Joshua 1:9
Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord will personally go ahead of you...Deut 31:8
20.
Holy Spirit descend upon us
All this power can't contain us
Flowing through the glowing multitude
Surging forth regardless aptitude
Wave upon wave, endless glory
Gathering mass to hear the story
All who seek will surely find
Thoughts to fill the hungry mind
Lessons learned without cease
Gathering armies, final peace
No more weapons needed hence
No more death you will sense
Once defeated, won't again
Once banished can't suspend
Only Light envelops the darkness
Only love will fill the emptiness
Greater glory still awaits you
Greater knowledge you shall embue
Upon the many searching masses
Seeking answers; no one passes
Without seeing, hearing truth
Long since hidden, soon set loose
Be prepared and you will see
The power and Light in you and Me
Unimaginable shall be sent
To bring forth all that's meant
For you to give to all that seek
The strength to raise the very weak
Leave behind pointless doubts
You will know what its all about
Not to worry, will be told
Nothing will be able to hold
You back from the road ahead
Spirit driven, no tears shed..
GOD Bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment