Saturday, August 2, 2014

#11


August 2, 2014

Good Saturday to everyone, hoping all are doing well!

Was trying to think of what to speak of today and unable to decide, I asked the best source.  So then I proceeded to do what I always do each morning, just open the Bible to wherever and read the pages and I always get a message for the day.  This time I asked what shall I talk about Jesus, and opened it to Luke chapter 6.  In this chapter, the author tells us about Jesus' sharing the beatitudes.   This showed me what He wanted me to speak on.

Blessed are you poor, for yours is the Kingdom of GOD
But woe to you that are rich, for you have received your consolation.
Woe to you that are full now, for you shall hunger

We spend all our lives seeking to attain things, money, property, toys, power, position, stuff of all kinds.  Then in the end, we end up having to give it away or sell it or just plain lose it or leave it when we pass away.  It can not extend your life any longer then you are meant to be here. Reminds me of my ex-inlaws.  I love em dearly, and loved that they treated me well.  They were very well off, traveled the world, had multiple homes, one on exclusive lake and one in the mtns, an all wooden chalet. Lots of property, stocks, etc.  They now live in a home for elderly, last I was aware.  Now I don't mention them to judge in any way shape or form, and I pray they are well and in their own homes.  I merely use it as an example to show that none of the wealth can keep you here and you can not take it with you.
When we leave this life, you can not hold onto anything physical or emotional.  They both will act like an anchor, a ball and chain that hold you back from crossing into the Light..  think of it as passing thru in spirit, a wall, but then held up by the anchor, the heavy physical anchor as it stops at the wall and keeps you there.  Hang not onto that which you can not take with you.  This also pertains to forgiveness.  If you hang onto hate, anger, guilt, jealousy, envy etc, you have an anchor.  Those will not stop your spirit from leaving your body, but they will stop your soul from going to the Light.

Later in Luke 6, He says, "Give to every one that begs from you"

Now we all have gotten approached by or passed by beggars, homeless people.  we all have given at times and at other times passed by.  There was a time in Atlanta when people got mugged by beggars so for yrs I would not give either for fear or that they just bought booze or drugs with it.  So trust me, I am not judging anyone.  Then I learned of random acts of kindness!  These are gift opportunities, tests for us.  It is always nice to give to charities and others, but true charity is giving without recompense.  No expectation of any return at all, or in any form.  If you are presented with such an opportunity, try and note it and act on it, without fanfare, without notice, without expectation. Trust me, that will gain you far more wealth than you can every imagine.  For we never know exactly who we are giving to.  Or what we are giving to. Angels take many forms, as does Jesus. If you are moved to give, give for it comes from your spirit and is seen by GOD.  What the recipient does with it is between his soul and GOD as God sees him as well.

Let me share two examples from my life.  Now, after having moved here to Vegas, I often asked GOD, ok Lord, you got me here now why did you get me here?  Nothing was happening really. Well, at a point in early 2007, He directed  me to back away from church.  Again, not telling anyone to do that, it was just my path to do so.  Then stuff really began to happen spiritually, My daughter's spirit coming to me again, many others, then the messages, the visions, epiphanies, other gifted people, manyyyyyyy others sent for me to teach mentor help.

Anyways, two experiences on the Las Vegas Strip, and other while hiking here, but i will share those later on..  The first one was one time I was showing a visiting friend around and we went to the Bellagio water show.  We were standing on the street side waiting for it to start and I noticed a homeless guy on the curb with a bunch of his possessions.  Now it was a lil odd as I never saw homeless right on the street curb on the Strip. Anyways, i was talking to friend when I became moved to go to him.  I opened wallet and took out a 20 , which I rarely carry money, and walked to him.  I folded it and gave it to him, and he looked at it and said, "oh noo that is too much I can not take this."  I said, " no no take it."  He looked at me lil shocked.  I walked back to friend.   Shortly after he came over to me and thanked me trying to give me his beer, and telling me he needs to stop anyways for he has leukemia.  That may or may not have been the case I do not know.  I said, "no ty it is ok not a problem."  The I leaned into him looked him right in the eye
and said, "Jesus loves you just as much as me."  Then I saw like a veil lower in his eyes and they teared up for a few secs then went back up and he was glassy eyed again.
Later I saw him trying to give beer away to another, then later he was totally gone from curb.  Skeptics can say yeah he took you for twenty with a BS story, but I did not know the story before and was of no import to my giving money.  Was he ever there for real or not?

Second time was yrs ago my aunt and 3 of her 4 daus and one dau-in-law came here for visit.  I had parked at the Venetian and was walking them up to the Excalibur.  For those of you not from here that is about a 2 mile walk.  Stopping along the way to see the sights.  Well as you know there are lots of homeless on the Strip, mainly on the overpasses for pedestrians.  Some play instruments, some just sit there with bucket asking and others with a sign and still a very few just being.
While we walked over one walkway I noticed a homeless person sitting there quietly, but my relatives were in a hurry, like all others there, and I passed him by.  I had some money in my wallet, but was in a hurry as well.  Later on we crossed over another one and noticed another man just sitting there.  Again, i remembered the money, but again we were in a hurry.  Well after having dropped them off and saying good-bye, I headed back to my car.  A few of my cousins may be reading this and recall the visit.  What happened next was after we parted.  I headed back down the Strip along the Bellagio side from the Excalibur up to Caesars Palace before I was gonna cross the street. Upon leaving the Bellagio I crossed over the walkway, a walkway where I had noticed the second homeless person earlier that I passed by.  I walked down the steps and decided to walk to the right, in front of the resort and along the street.  It was dark, but I looked to the left and noticed a homeless man sitting alone against the fountain,  no one else around.  Being still in a hurry I looked back forward and took one step then heard voice in my right ear, which by the way is where I hear all my messages and communications. The voice said," 3 times Tim!!!"
Now talk about being stopped dead in your tracks.  I stopped dead, inhaled a shriek of OMG!!! Filled with a blend of fear and shame and guilt, especially knowing now in my life that I was there in His time.  I immediately went over and emptied my  wallet for the man and went on my way begging forgiveness.

Now, I am sure many would think oh yeah sure.  That it was my mind my conscience speaking to myself.  Well, thats your choice.  No one else is me, has not read, let alone received all the messages, nor visions, nor anything else I have experienced, so no it was not my conscience.  Also, Faith, is believing in what is unseen, not what is seen.

11.

Another cycle passing through
Inner eyes shall only view
Over and over, an endless story
Cracking, seeping, bloody, gory
Wounding, scarring, passing time
Pain and sorrow, quagmire of slime
Always hoping, never learning
Can't subdue the constant yearning
All dissolves to emptiness
Once again to clean up mess
Left behind from hopes destroyed
Outer self again annoyed
By the senseless hope
Wish it gone so I can cope
Peaceful solitude seeks to hold me
Unlock my spirit set it free
To float amongst the silver clouds
Escape the bonds, earthly shrouds
Once again arriving home
Gracious light upon us shone
Ever guiding us on our holy path
Pain and anger we no more hath
Peace and joy, hope and love
Showered down upon from above
Healing, mending broken hearts
Building, molding all the parts
Called forth to only serve Him
Who dwells inside, limb to limb
Glorious blaze burns so bright
Heavenly beacon through the night
We are yours Dear Father
Humbly we seek not to bother
But only to bend to thy will
As we make it up final hill...

GOD Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment