a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Saturday, August 23, 2014
August 23,2014 #2
I invite all to read yellow rose Vickie's comment for the one August 22 post.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcflwUYYoXk
Entrust your loved ones to Me; release them into My protective care. They are much safer with Me than in your clinging hands. If you let a loved one become and idol in your heart. you endanger that one---as well as yourself. Remember the extreme measures I used with Abraham and Isaac. I took Isaac to the very point of death to free Abraham from son worship. Both Abraham and Isaac suffered terribly because of the father's undisciplined emotions. I detest idolatry, even in the form of parental love.
When you release loved ones to Me, you are free to cling to My hand. As you entrust others to My care, I am free to shower blessings on them. My Presence will go with them wherever they go, and I will give them rest. This same presence stays with you, as you relax and place your trust in Me. Watch to see what I will do.
53.
I walked amongst giants
Utter vastness to behold in glory
Inconceivable glory all around
You need to hear My untold story
As ageless as time, to be true
All of history and far beyond
I have seen pass by anew
Irreverent hearts can't comprehend
The takes of ages gone before
Their minds can't grasp or even pretend
To fathom all there is to know
Glorious truths for all to see
Contrite heart needed here
Pure of soul, grace gave to thee
Seek the high road, leads you there
Obstacles melt before your eyes
Many have trodden the path before
You will be given power over lies
Darkest night holds no force
To deter you from celestial progress
Steadfastly onward, proven worth
Tests and trials you shall not digress
My infinite wisdom I shall lay at your feet
To aid you when needed hence
Holy Spirit will guide you always
Trust in it to guide, perfect defense.
54.
Unlock the depths of my mind
Thoughts betray of a certain kind
Irrefutable truths wrenched free
Of what was once and a certain shall be
You will fall from grace tis true
You will pay the sentence once due
Anguish, despair feeds the soul
From this again made whole
All shall see Heaven's untold beauty
And then will do thine duty
Driven on the heavenly winds
Chasing away all thy sins
Light then shines full bore
From thine soulful core
Surging forth to seek and find
All of those of like mind
Who will follow along the path
Looking to you who does hath
The strength they need to guide them through
Pain and suffering oh so true
All the travails along life's way
That block their steps day by day
Masses will glow as time goes by
Keep the faith, keep your eye
On the true path, lies ahead
Guided through by my words inside your head
All shall pass as I foretold
From the millennia of old.
55.
Glean what you will from life's passage
Endless cycle of time to heed the message
Irreverent beings moving along the path
Laid out before you, one great swath
Focus ahead, keep your eye on the road
Trials lay before you, a heavy load
Not always easy, but the end worth the wait
Patience is needed, they soon will abate
Remember the key as they told you before
And all will be clear, of this can be sure
Emptiness a void, a human condition
Anchors you all, shall be no admonition
Tis a frailty we took at the start
An action given to him for his part
In the voyage that was given to mankind
Artist's brush paints our way to find
All we seek to learn behind hidden door
Do not worry, there is so much more
For now's not the time to hear all I say
Wait, don't you fret, just continue to pray.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment