Sunday, August 3, 2014

#12


August 3, 2014

Good Sunday to everyone, hope it is beautiful where you are!

Before today's message sharing, I wish to speak on two things.  As always, after asking Jesus for the topics of the day, He reveals them to me.  Praise the Lord!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoXsxYf2UMA&index=5&list=RDlHAUH8fF_2Q



First, the subject of being ready for Him.  There are, of course, many who do not believe or doubt and therefore will not be ready.  However, there are manyyy who do believe, whom will not be ready.  I see the similarity to last time He was here.  People prayed and prayed for salvation and when it given unto them, in front of their faces, they did not see it nor hear it.   I say to you now that He is very near and coming, have noooo doubt about that.  Prepare yourselves best you can for that time.  When and where and how tis not for us to know, that is faith.  Our lifetime? Our kid's? I can wager a guess, but thats best I can do. All I am told over n over is soon, but what is soon to GOD?  When I know I will share if allowed to do so. For now, be thee ready.
Another point to that is open heart and mind, and let your eyes and ears be open too.  If you look for a thing, you will not find it! Soo many are set on what they feel will happen, how He will appear to them. Oh, it will be this way no that way wait no way it will be this way.  I tell you this, if you think you know, you do not!  Only GOD knows the when and the how.  So take off those blinders and see all around you, then you will be better prepared to see and hear.  For to say, I know how He will come or when is to say that you are GOD, and that is both a powerful and a dangerous presumption...

You also must be ready; for the Son of man is coming at an hour you do not expect....Luke 12:40


Second topic is your hearts!  Yes, your hearts!  Make ready the church inside of you, built upon a solid foundation.  The cornerstone was placed there upon conception.  YOU are the cornerstone upon which the true church was built inside each of you!  

He said therefore, "What is the kingdom of GOD like?  And to what shall I compare it?  It is like a grain of mustard seed which a man took and sowed  in his garden; and it grew and became a tree, and the birds of the air made nests in its branches.....Luke 13:18-19

Brothers and sisters..... You are the Kingdom of GOD!! It is inside each and every one of you!
Always has been!  Open your hearts, free yourselves from the restraints of this world and embrace it!  Then you will be ready for the Time and the How of His coming!


12.

Can't contain the pain and suffering
Endless strife, there is no buffering
Man shall keep destroying gifts
Heaven and Earth, he causes rifts
All the glory is his to share
Peace and love are beyond compare
Blinded by his incessant greed
Seeks to feed his endless need
To own and waste all there is
That exists on Earth, tho not his
Twisted, lost he has become
Can't exist if he has not some
Clouded minds open to corruption
Shrouded spirits cause disruption
Of the bond between heart and Father
Makes him care not to bother
Hearing what is said to him
Busy satisfying every whim
Time will come not far off
All that is contained aloft
Shall descend upon his very head
Joined here by long since dead
What is owned, shall be taken
No one here shall be forsaken
Earthly treasures useless then
Only spirit shall matter when
Our Lord and Saviour comes to be
A judge before you and me...

GOD Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment