Wednesday, August 13, 2014

August 13, 2014


Good Wednesday to everyone, I hope all are well, and ty for visiting the blog!  You all make it happen, ty.
I hope all get meaning from it, and hope no one is offended by anything I share, for that is certainly not my intent.  I only share what I am directed to share.

Well, we lost another one yesterday, Lauren Bacall.  Our prayers go out to her spirit and her loved ones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RMrltCDCwI

Probably two postings today again, in all likelihood.  over 50 hits each of the last two days, almost 700 thus far, ty ty ty.

Today I open to James and was shown a number of topics to talk about.  A very short Book of the Bible, but many poignant passages.  I will share the text and try to give my interpretation best I can. Eloquence is not always my forte.

My brethren, show no partiality as you hold the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory.  For if a man with gold rings and in fine clothing comes into your assembly, and a poor man in shabby clothing also comes in, and you pay attention to the one who wears the fine clothing and say, "have a seat here please", while you say to the poor man, "stand there" or "sit at my feet", have you not made distinctions among yourselves, and become judges with evil thoughts?....James 2:1-4

But you have dishonored the poor man.  Is it not the rich who oppress you, is it not they who drag you into court?  Is it not they who blaspheme that honorable name by which you are called?
If you really fulfill the royal law according to the scripture, "you shall love your neighbor as yourself," you do well.  But if you show partiality, you commit sin, and are convicted by the law as transgressors...James 2:6-9
Oh how I know that is a tough one!  I am as guilty of this as anyone, being a lil on the impatient side.. I get frustrated all the time by others, i certainly do not claim to be free from that or any sin, being human.  We can only be aware of it and try to do our best in what is right.  To acknowledge our faults and pray to Him for help in improving our weaknesses.

I had mentioned in a previous posting that belief and faith are the most important, more so than acts.  This is not to say that acts are not important for they are very much so.
What does it profit, my brethren, if a man says he has faith but has not works?   James 2:14
Faith by itself, if it has no works is dead...James 2:17

For as the body apart from the spirit is dead, so faith apart from works is dead also...James 2:26


Who is wise and understanding among you?  By his good life let him show his works in meekness of wisdom.  But if you have bitter jealously and selfish ambition in your hearts, do not boast and be false to the truth.  This wisdom is not such as comes down from above, but is earthly, unspiritual, devilish.  For where jealously and selfish ambition exist, there will be disorder and every vile practice.  But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle open to reason, full of mercy and good fruits, without uncertainty or insincerity.  And the harvest of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace.    James 3:13-18
Sounds a lot like GOD's true and pure love!

Come now you rich, weep and howl for the miseries that are coming upon you....James 5:1
Behold, the wages of the laborers who mowed your fields, which you kept back by fraud, cry out; and the cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of hosts.  You have lived on the Earth in luxury and pleasure; you have fattened your hearts in a day of slaughter.  James 5:4-5

This is a clear call out to those of this time to take heed, for all they have done and do has not gone unnoticed.  Those in power and wealth and title, who have stomped upon, and taken from so many for so long in their hunger of things of this world.  Things that will do them no good once they leave this world, nor keep them in this world.  As He said, those who are first, shall be last and those who are last, shall be first.  

That said,  
If any one among you wanders from the truth and someone brings him back, let him know that whoever brings back a sinner from the error of his way will save his soul from death and will cover a multitude of sins....James 5:19-20

As I said, lots mentioned in this short book.  None of us is perfect, but for the Father in Heaven.  Be patient in Him and with Him and in others, which granted is veryyy difficult at times.  Again, do best we can and build up our treasure in Heaven's bank account of good deeds and faith.  When the devil knocks ya down, or grabs at your shirttail shake him off forgive yourself and rebuke him, then banish him and continue on the right path.  We all can rebuke and banish him, i have told some how to do so and others of you here, gifted have helped others to do so as well.  There are different words to use, but the core is as He instructed me, Speak but my name and darkness shall flee.  

An example would be:

 In the name of Jesus Christ, Son of the Father, King of heaven and Earth
I rebuke all evil, darkness, sin and negative spirits from within me, around me, from my home and banish thee to the darkness from whence you came, for I am from the Light and to the Light I shall return, you have no power over me,
in Jesus Christ's name I pray, Amen.

Also you can open your Bible to Psalm 91, read it aloud and leave it open by your bedside at night and also leave one open next to your children as well.


GOD Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment