August 11, 2014
Good Monday everyone! Hope the weekend was grand for all! As I let those who receive the emails know, I will be stopping the emails, as per spiritual direction, unless there are any who wish to still receive the newer messages.. Otherwise, the blog will be the place to visit with the oldest messages and proceeding forth for all to see. I also sent invites to other gifted friends, so that they can share posts here of their experiences of spiritual nature. If you wish to share as well, please let me know either thru email, facebook, text, call, or comment section here. I figured out how to add others. If you share please post as I do with the date, your first name and share the spiritual experience you have had in life, or any way the messages or blogs have helped you. We all have amazing stories to share. Reminder if you share here it is copyrighted so that no one can claim authorship but you. Please also, do not post your perspective, or perception, beliefs pertaining to GOD, et al. Leave that to the comments section. I wish to keep the postings only spiritual and respecting everyone's perceptions. Thank You, Tim
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0714IbwC3HA&list=RD0714IbwC3HA&index=1
Now we know that whatever the law says it speaks to those who are under the law, so that every mouth may be stopped, and the whole world may be held accountable to GOD. For no human being will be justified in His sight by works of the law, since through the law comes knowledge of sin.
But now the righteousness of GOD has been manifested apart from law, although the law and the prophets bear witness to it, the righteousness of GOD through faith in Jesus Christ for all who believe. For there is no distinction; since all have sinned and fall short of the glory of GOD, they are justified by His grace as a gift, through the redemption which is in Christ Jesus, whom GOD put forward as an expiation by His blood, to be received by faith. This was to show GOD's righteousness, because in His divine forbearance He had passed over former sins; it was to prove at the present time that He himself is righteous and that He justifies Him who has faith in Jesus........
Romans 3:19-26
Let me try and explain this hopefully with Holy Spirit help, for it is a lil convoluted. Forgive me if I don't do a good job. The base explanation is that the Old Testament was amended by the New Testament. Think of it like an athlete having had his contract renegotiated; GOD renegotiated His contract with man. The old Laws still remain, but with an amendment. Think of it this way---GOD is sitting up there frustrated with us, so he thinks ok, how can i keep judging them and holding them to my law when I am not them. I have never been human, so let me walk in their shoes. I got it, I will take a piece of me and put myself within a womb and go through the pains of birth and life and death. I will see what it is like to deal with the trials and tribulations of life.
Better yet, I will die and go to the darkness and see what its like for a soul and then I will reclaim what is mine and show all my children how to do the same. However, i do not want to force them, but make it easier for them, by their choice, to return unto me. Kool, i am liking this!
Ok Christ spirit, this is what I want you to do......I am gonna place part of me inside.........
Then at the appointed time I want you to enter into the body of Jesus and then.....
As it says the righteousness of GOD,i.e. Jesus the Christ, is manifested apart from the law.
Now as all sin and fall short of my expectations, I understand their perspective now and I give them a pass straight to GO, like that monoply game of theirs, and that pass is Jesus. All they gotta do is believe in Him, accept Him and their past sins are forgiven, washed clean away and they get to rejoin me. Wow, so simple.
Hope that helped explain that, without alienating anyone.
ok next messages in separate posting, ty.
No comments:
Post a Comment