Monday, August 18, 2014

August 18, 2014

Good Monday everyone!  Hope all had a restful and happy weekend!

I hope that everyone is being helped in at least some small way by what I share here on the blog.  Tho it is my blog it is for everyone who believes, or not; needs sharing or to share; and wants to learn and grow.  I do hope the music links open for everyone, sometimes they cut and paste in blue and sometimes in black, so I am never sure if they work or not.  If they do not open, you can cut n paste to browser to open.

I received another message this morning, two days in a row, which sometimes happens. Sometimes two in a row and once had three in a row.  Even two at once, which I had to mentally say hold on, let me finish with this one then you can continue lol.  Hey it worked!  I will share it in post #2 today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfrYvYNoZ_4&list=PL2C3F76C9ABAF493D&index=11

First topic directed to speak on today is Jesus coming again, which is mentioned in the message I got today after having read the Bible passage touching on just that.  This too happens at times, more and more, a correlation in messages and passages of the day.  We must all focus on His arrival, which is soon I am told a lot.  What is soon?  What is time to GOD?  Nothing!  It's like the old movie Money Pit, with Tom Hanks and Shelley Long, where they keep asking the repairman when the remodel will be done, to which he always replies, "two weeks".  Same here when is Jesus coming, "soon". The when and the how is not for us to know, but to be prepared for.

But know this, that if the householder had known at what hour the thief was coming, he would have been awake and would not have left his house to be broken into.  You also must be ready; for the Son of man is coming at an hour you do not expect.....Luke 12:39-40

He said to His multitudes, "when you see a cloud rising in the west, you say at once, 'a shower is coming', and so it happens.  And when you see the south wind blowing you say, 'there will be scorching heat'; and it happens.  You hypocrites! You know how to interpret the appearance of earth and sky; but why do you not know how to interpret the present time?  ......Luke 12:54-56

The other topic is who shall go and who shall stay?  Who shall perish and who shall rejoice?  He says plainly in scripture that two shall be standing in the fields working, one shall go and one shall not.  That is 50%!  Ouch!  Which 50% are you in?

And behold, some are last who will be first, and some are first who will be last....Luke 13:30

"Strive to enter by the narrow door; for many, I tell you, will seek to enter and will not be able.  When once the householder has risen up and shut the door, you will begin to stand outside and to knock at the door saying, 'Lord open to us'.  He will answer you, 'I do not know where you come from.'  ...........Luke 13:24-25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esrTfwBiOM0&list=PL2C3F76C9ABAF493D&index=18

Lean not upon the arm of flesh, not on mere human knowledge, but focus on spiritual treasures of that wisdom which is to be found within the heart!    ....Elizabeth Clare Prophet

After this I heard what sounded like the roar of a great multitude in Heaven shouting; "Hallelujah!  Salvation and power belong to our GOD."   Revelations 19:1

Expect to encounter adversity in your life, remembering that you live in a deeply fallen world.  Stop trying to find a way that circumvents difficulties.  The main problem with an easy life is that it masks your need for Me.  When you became a Christian, I infused My very life into you, empowering you to live on a supernatural plane by depending on Me.
Anticipate coming face to face with impossibilities: situations totally beyond your ability to handle. This awareness of your inadequacy is not something you should try to evade.  It is precisely where I want you---the best place to encounter Me in MY Glory and Power.  When you see armies of problems marching toward you, cry out to Me!  Allow Me to fight for you.  Watch Me working on your behalf, as you rest in the shadow of My Almighty Presence.


No comments:

Post a Comment