Sunday, August 10, 2014

August 10, 2014

Good Sunday to everyone and Happy Birthday MOM!  MY lovely, sweet mom turned 78 today, Love you Mom!  Thank you so much for being you and all you have done for us kids our whole lives. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4_DrsplxA0


*reminder that all things expressed and shared here, other than the scripture quotes and my messages, which are from GOD, are my perspective, my understanding of what has been shared with me. I am on my own learning curve as we all are hopefully.  If they resonate with you, give meaning to you, spark you to seek GOD more, awesome.  If not, good luck in your journey. 


First I would like to acknowledge Vickie, who religiously reads the emails and blog, who recently had come under spiritual attack in her home at night, and after doing what I advised, was protected from it.  Then more recently experienced a healing, cleansing, awakening; followed few days after by a spiritual message thru herself.   We all have this ability, not just me and all of you here that are gifted as well, or others around the world.  We all have the ability in ourselves to experience amazing things, just gotta open your hearts and minds, then eyes and ears, then your spiritual senses awaken. 
Put GOD first each day always, talk to Him each day always.  Not work, not family, not self, not possessions, not money, nothing but Him first.  Make those deposits in your heavenly bank account, not your earthly one.  You can not take the one with you and the other is eternal.

Next is to talk on judging others.  Now there is not s single one of us who has not or does not judge others in some way, verbally, mentally.  We are all guilty of this one, and I admit it is one of my biggest faults, that I pray on every day.  It is a big weapon of the Devil to use against us, and he has many.  It is something we have to be constantly aware of and on the look out for.  That is one thing I will always say, I am a sinner, no better, no worse than any other person.  Loved no more or no less by the Father and Son and Holy Mother.  Tho I have gifts and know my tasks to do here in this life and immediately after I leave this body, and tho I was promised I am returning to Heaven after; still He could stop me at the Gates of Heaven and say Tim, I changed my mind, zap me to hell or destroy my soul.  That is His right as my creator and Lord.   Til that time I have faith and trust in His Word to me, to all of us.  So should you! 

Therefore you have no excuse, O man, whoever you are, when you judge another; for in passing judgment upon him you condemn yourself, because you, the judge, are doing the very same things.
We know that the judgment of GOD rightly falls upon those who do such things....Romans 2:1-2

Now to speak on circumcision.  I have recently had a discussion with someone who is agnostic about who can go to Heaven.  She believes in Jesus and GOD, but from bad experiences has turned away from the religion.  Firstly, as mentioned previously, religion is of man, Spirit is of GOD.  Many are religious, but not spiritual.  Many are spiritual, but not religious.  For me it is more important to be spiritual than religious, for I seek what is of GOD.  Not to say religions are not all of GOD.  GOD is in some religions, but religion is not in GOD.   They are a community of likeminded peoples, whose perceptions of GOD are similar, not exact, just similar.  We are all a community of GOD. 
Back to circumcision.  Circumcision, like tithing, is not just physical, but spiritual.  When we believe in GOD and or Jesus, and have faith in them and do acts of goodness and kindness and goodness of the heart, we live by the law.  Those uncircumcised in the spirit do evil, wickedness, have no goodness in their hearts and therefore do not live by the law, let alone knowledge of it.  Someone can not believe in GOD, but be circumcised of the heart, just as others can say they believe yet be uncircumcised of the heart.  When we harden our hearts to Him and the law, we in effect uncircumcised ourselves.    So believers, unbelievers, Christians, Jews, Muslims, etc. can all be circumcised in spirit, just as they can be uncircumcised. 

For GOD shows no partiality...Romans 2:11

For it is not the hearers of the law who are righteous before GOD, but the doers of the law who will be justified.  When gentiles [unbelievers] who have not the law do by nature what the law requires, they are a law unto themselves, even though they do not have the law.  They show that what the law requires is written on their hearts, while their conscience also bears witness and their conflicting thoughts accuse or perhaps excuse them on that day when, according to my gospel, GOD judges the secrets of men by Christ Jesus....Romans 2:13-16



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKTqwBetI1I


21.

Momentous glory soaring skyward
Pointing our spirits ever onward
Angelic harmonies drifting through
Misty lofts of royal blue
Cannot describe the beauty of
All that lies far above
Hidden just beyond the veil
Loving arms shall not fail
To welcome home the lonely spirit
Earthly tone no longer hear it
Walking to the joyful Light
Only day and never night
Fields of green, golden flowers
Feeling new, immortal powers
Do not fret the day today
Seek the glory as you pray
They will help you, guide you, teach you
They are always there to go to
In times of sorrow, doubt, despair
When it seems there is no one who cares
Bound forever to their heart
Hell itself can't tear apart
Keep the faith, mind all open
Build your church, speaking often
To Him who made us long ago
Whose Light on path will always show.


GOD Bless!

1 comment:

  1. I must say that since I began reading these spiritual messages that my spirituality has grown very much. I have experienced feelings that I have never known before.
    Yesterday, after I had read these spiritual messages, and I had said some prayers, I was busy doing laundry and it was storming outside and all of a sudden I had these thoughts coming into my mind and I didn't understand why but I felt I needed to write them down. So I got a pen and paper and after a while I had received a message.
    I know now that it is possible for anyone to become this close to GOD. I pray everyone is able to experience these wonderful feelings that I have been able to experience, as well. All you have to do is open your heart and mind and ears and eyes to GOD, as He mentions in the spiritual messages.
    The spiritual message I received is only a beginning. Who knows where this closeness to Him can take me, or even you, spiritually. I have learned to turn to Him with EVERYTHING.
    He loves us all so very much!

    GOD Bless!

    ReplyDelete