August 2, 2015
Good August to all and GOD Bless! The days n weeks keep flying by in this countdown to the end.
I am slowly getting rid of things by selling or donating and stopped paying on my condo as per instructions from the Lord to get rid of all things to follow the new path He has planned for me. Still do not know where or when or how of it. He says He will let me know. Keep me in prayers.
Today gonna share from 1 Chronicles, Psalms and Proverbs......
From 1 Chronicles chapters 24-27 ....
The Levites.....the descendants of Aaron.........together.........set apart........prophesying........the men who performed this service..............Joseph......his sons..........six in all.............praising the Lord........they...............through the promises of GOD............under the supervision of their father.............the Lord................all of them trained.........for their duties.........Joseph...his sons......
the gatekeepers................for GOD.............blessed Obed-Edom..............the gatekeepers...........had duties............in.............the house of GOD..............dedicated..........everything....by Samuel............the Lord...........in the fortieth year of David's reign...............put them in charge..............for every matter pertaining to GOD...................Beneniah..............was in charge..........
Now this is Joseph, son of Asaph, who served under David....
From Psalms 119-121.....
I love..........you............I have put my hope in your word..........I will be delivered..........the arrogant oppress me..........teach me your decrees.............give me discernment.............Lord, your law is being broken..........
Turn to Me.............always..............let no sin rule.............hear My voice...........with....love.........preserve......life.....Lord......commands....that you.......last forever.........salvation is far from the wicked...............many are the foes...........I look on............with loathing..........I ....promise............great peace...........salvation..........love............praise...........my.....
Lord............seek.................the Lord.............the Lord, the Maker of Heaven and Earth..............He will not let your foot slip............He who watches over you will not slumber..............the Lord watches over you................by day..........by night...............now and forever..........praise the name of the Lord.........
pray for.....peace............
From Proverb 7.............My son, keep My words and store up My commands within you.........
From Proverb 8.....
To you, O people, I call out; I raise My voice to all mankind. You who are simple, gain prudence; you who are foolish, set your hearts on it......4
Listen, for I have trustworthy things to say; I open My lips to speak what is right. My mouth speaks
what is true, for My lips detest wickedness. All the words of My mouth are just; none of them is crooked or perverse.......6-8
Choose My instruction instead of silver, knowledge rather than choice gold, for wisdom is more precious than rubies, and nothing can compare with her.....10-11
To fear the Lord is to hate evil....13
I love those who love Me, and those who seek Me find me.......17
The Lord brought Me forth as the first of His works, before His deeds of old; I was formed long ages ago, at the very beginning, when the world came to be................Proverb 8:22-23
(here in Psalms we see the Christ essence, spirit confirming His creation longggggg before He entered the body of Jesus to become Jesus the Christ)
I was there when He set the Heavens in place, when He marked out the horizon on the face of the deep, when He established the clouds above and fixed securely the foundations of the deep, when He gave the sea its boundary so the waters would not overstep His command, and when He marked out the foundations of the earth....
Then I was constantly at His side. I was filled with delight day by day, rejoicing always in His presence..........30
Now then, My children, listen to Me; blessed are those who keep My ways......32
Blessed are those who listen to Me; watching daily at My doors, waiting at My doorway. For those who find Me find life and receive favor from the Lord. But those who fail to find Me harm themselves; all who hate Me love death. Proverbs 8:34-36
Whenever you are feeling disconnected from Him by feeling worried or nervous or any type of negative feeling just call out to Him to bring you back into His Light. When you stray off path call out to Him to bring you back on path....Help me Jesus! Help me Jesus!
GOD Bless! Jesus is Marvelous!
No comments:
Post a Comment