Thursday, August 13, 2015

August 13, 2015


Good day to all and GOD Bless!  Hope all are having a blessed day today.  The Lord is awesome and answers all prayers.  Ty for answering prayer for my aunt who was called home yesterday, we will miss you.

Today I will share Bible messages from Peter and John.


I was asked by someone what the embedded meant, when I say embedded number of layers down.  I open the bible each day to the pages the Spirit guides my hand to open to.  Sometimes it is pages opened to before and sometimes not.  Always when I read the pages there is a message, comes to me as I read the pages.  Certain word or words or sentences pop out to me, like a fish pulling on the line. I mark these in a specific way, brackets for one layer down or first message on pages.  If I open again to them I will underline the message, circle black ink for 3rd and blue in for 4th.  I have not as yet opened any pages to a 5th layer down.  As I said before, the Bible is multi-layered.  Mankind translated, edited it many times.  However, he could not affect the spirit of the Word which is embedded under the surface.   I showed examples on my last video on my facebook page.  So the deepest meaning thus far is a message 4 layers down.  Hope this clarifies for all.

From 2 Peter, chapter 2-3, 2 layers down......

Lot going to happen to the ungodly.............by the depraved conduct..........day after day........lawless deeds............the Lord knows.............to hold the unrighteous for punishment...........those who follow the corrupt desire of the flesh and despise authority.........bold and arrogant...........not afraid to heap abuse on celestial beings.......even angels...........do not heap abuse on such beings.........their idea of pleasure is to carouse in broad daylight..........reveling in their pleasures...........eyes full of adultery.......they seduce the unstable................experts in greed...........loved the wages of  wickedness............blackest darkness is reserved for them...............people are slaves to whatever has mastered them.............scoffers will come..........they will say...........ever since our ancestors died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation.........they......forget this one thing......
with the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day......He is .........not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.........the earth........will be laid bare...........everything will be destroyed.........look forward to the day of GOD.........His promise........a new Heaven and a new earth.........be...at peace with Him..........Lord's patience means salvation.......some things...........are hard to understand...........ignorant and unstable people distort, as they do the other scriptures, to their own destruction.......be on your guard.........grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.........

Here again plainly is the warning to be on guard for those who stand before you preaching deception.
Grow in His grace and knowledge learning from Him not from them.


From 1 John chapters 1-2 embedded 2 layers down.......

The beginning......we have seen with our eyes........we proclaim......the Word of life.........we proclaim.....eternal life........the Father.....has appeared to us.........have fellowship with us.......with His Son, Jesus Christ.........GOD is light.........have fellowship with Him.........live out the Truth........walk in the Light..............the blood of Jesus..........purifies us from all sin............He...will forgive us our sins..........He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins...........if anyone obeys His word, love for GOD is truly made complete in them..............whoever claims to live in Him must live as Jesus did............anyone who loves their brother and sister lives in the Light.............anyone who hates a brother or sister is in the darkness..........you know Him who is from the beginning...........do not love the world or anything in the world.........the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life---comes not from the Father but from the world...........this is the last hour.............the antichrist IS.....


For this is our GOD for ever and ever; He will be our guide even to the end......Psalm 48:14

Things change rapidly in this world of ours but one thing is constant, GOD.  He is always with us, for us, waiting on us to follow Him.....

GOD Bless!  Jesus is Marvelous!.

No comments:

Post a Comment