August 5, 2015 #2
#676
8-3-2015
Into the crucible we now descend
All the gates of hell are now opened
You of the flock who heeded our words
Shall be safe from the horror of final thirds
Those who turned away from GOD
Shall suffer all the power of lightning rod
Shamelessly you plied your trade
Spreading the lies that man made
For the sins of thine vanity
For making the Truth a profanity
Seven Hells thou shalt suffer
With no hope of heavenly buffer
Father soon unveils your true color
Your cries for mercy that you holler
Shall go unheard by Father's ears
For all you say He hears
Those of My flock who sat amazed
Listening intently as if dazed
I shall open their ears and eyes
To show them all your fork-tongued lies
In the effervescent glow of My grace
Those who believed the Truth will behold My face
To them I shall give the keys to My kingdom
For having not been deaf, blind and dumb
Open your hearts before too late
Do not fall prey to the same fate
Of those who turned aside from Me
Bound to their prison, never free
Crack in the wall around thine hearts
I can pry open, to do your parts
In the battle of good versus evil
And thus survive the violent upheaval
Look to the skies and you soon shall see
All of the glory that awaits thee
Trust in the eyes I gave unto you
Not in those of the body, gives clouded view
Trust in the tiniest seed of Truth
And it shall grow, reveal Veil of Ruth
Then hear the voices that call to you
And watch as the clouds open to clearer view
Peace of My Father is free for all
Who hear My voice and answer My call
Now is the time to set things aside
For nothing you'll need from where you reside
Follow the path I lay out before thee
And enter the kingdom all for free......
#677
8-5-2015
In the interim between then and now
Much has fallen beneath the plow
Truth of man replaced GOD's Truth
And thus became hidden behind Veil of Ruth
Now the time approaches soon shall see
That which was hidden revealed to thee
Prepare thy hearts, thy minds for what comes
No longer shall you be beneath the thumbs
Of evil's power to sway mankind
Of the lies from the many mouths that blind
See behind their masks you shall
As I cleanse this belly of the whale
Of all darkness that for so long
Has controlled the minds of earthly throne
Hear My voice inside your head
Remain not amongst the walking dead
If you persist in turning aside
Then in the darkness' pit you shall reside
All those of My flock who answer the call
Shall with open eyes and ears behold all
My Father's power and glory unfold
As told through those of days of old
Seek Me in the lowliest of places
Reflected in the eyes of the faces
Of those who were discarded by men
Who lost their way the day when
Choice they made, error in judgment
And thus to society became repugnant
Choose to help them all you can
For they will be first amongst man
To behold My face when I reveal
Myself to this world, all barriers I repeal (and thus become real)
So that those of little or no faith
And those of the wraith
Will behold all GOD's power and might
And feel the glory of His Light
All darkness and evil, sin and dismay
Shall perish forever, fade away
You of My chosen, sent long ago
Your path to Heaven I will show
Some right away, others to follow
Who go to save brothers, sisters who wallow
In the Pit until the time
I release to you the final rhyme.....
GOD Bless! Praise Jesus Christ!
No comments:
Post a Comment