Monday, August 17, 2015

August 17, 2015


Good day to all and GOD Bless!  I pray all had a nice weekend.  Hot one here at 110 or so as well as today.  Nice breeze tho.   GOD is awesome!  Well, found out my Aunt Bonnie who passed away last week did not make it to the Light, she is with my Grandma and dad.  She said she was unhappy when she passed, which will keep you from crossing over.  Grandma said to pray for her so any prayers are appreciated.  All I know thus far.  Also, some female spirit showed up, unseen, but hear slightly.  She kept speaking my first and middle name.  Name Jennifer came across and was confirmed thru number of FB texts, but I have no idea who she is at this time.  Will keep you informed when I know more.


Today's Bible messages come from the Prophets Jeremiah and Isaiah.....


From Jeremiah, chapters 44-47.........

Ancestors.........wickedness committed............they have....humbled themselves.........follow.........your ancestors............the GOD of Israel...........brings disaster..........all perish..........fall by the sword or die from famine..............the least...the greatest...............I will punish.............with the sword, famine, and plague..........none.......who........live...........will escape...............none will return except a few..........a large assembly...........living...............will....listen to the message...of the Lord............we will certainly do everything we said we would..........at that time...............
The Queen of Heaven............poured out............her............drink..........to all the people.............who were answering Him...........the Lord could no longer endure your wicked actions and the detestable things you did........as it is today...........you have...........sinned against the Lord and have not obeyed Him or followed His law or His decrees or His stipulations, this disaster has come upon you, as you now see..........Hear the Word of the Lord............I am watching......those who..........return to the land...will be very few...........the whole remnant...........will know whose word will stand---mine or theirs..............this will be the sign to you that I will punish........I am going to deliver .............Egypt into the hands of his enemies.............The Lord.............I AM..................worn out with groaning..........
I will overthrow what I have built and uproot what I have planted, throughout the earth....................should you then seek great things for yourself??.............do not seek them...........
CHOSEN............prepare your shields..........take your positions............put on your armor...........their warriors..........flee in haste...............they stumble and fall................that day belongs to the Lord, the Lord Almighty.............for vengeance on His foes..........the Lord Almighty, will offer sacrifice.......
the nations.........cries will fill the earth...........take your positions and get ready............for the day of disaster is coming...............the time for them to be punished..............later...........Egypt will be inhabited as in times past...........Jacob My servant............will surely save you.............your descendants from...........their exile..............do not be afraid.......for I am with you...........though I completely destroy all nations........I will not...........destroy you...........I will discipline you but only in due measure; I will not let you go entirely unpunished...........this is the Word of the Lord.........


From Isaiah, chapters 1-4...........

Come now...says the Lord.........your sins.........are red as crimson.........be.........obedient.........eat the good things...........resist and............you will be devoured.... the Lord..........full of justice........defends the fatherless..........comes before them...............the Lord Almighty........will vent..........wrath on.........enemies.........remove all............impurities.........as at the beginning..........the faithful..........will be delivered............with righteousness.........those who forsake the Lord will perish........Chosen.....will be......mighty.......together........in the last days........Lord's temple will be established............exalted above.........all nations.....many peoples will come..........to the temple........
walk in His paths.........the Word of the Lord.........will Judge........walk in the Light of the Lord........
people.........full of superstitions..........their land is full of idols; they bow down to the work of their hands, to what their fingers have made...........will be brought low..........the arrogant will be humbled.........idols will totally disappear........stop trusting in mere humans........why hold them in esteem?...........the Lord Almighty........the judge.........will........rise up.........against.............the people......they parade their sin like Sodom.........they have brought disaster upon themselves......the righteous.........will enjoy the fruit of their deeds.........My people, your guides lead you astray; they turn you from the path.........the Lord...........rises to judge the people...........you who have ruined My vineyard........grinding the faces of the poor.........the Lord will snatch away their finery..........there will be a stench..........branding.........lamenting and mourning.......in that day the Branch of the Lord......will be called holy, all who are recorded among the living......the Lord will wash away the filth.............He will cleanse...........by a spirit of judgment and a spirit of fire..........the Lord will create.........all...over!


This is all confirmation of things I have been sharing now on the blog via the messages.


Take time to stop, pause and breath then whisper the Lord's name over n over, when you find yourself in the middle of chaos during your day.  Remember, there is nothing that is more powerful than His love for us and the Father's love for us.  Nothing can destroy that.  

But now, this is what the Lord says---He who created you, O Jacob, He who formed you, O Israel:  "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name, you are mine".......Isaiah 43:1


GOD Bless!  Jesus is Marvelous!

No comments:

Post a Comment