August 19, 2015 #2 Message from Mother Mary
#685
8-15-2015
Inescapable tho men may be
From what shall befall all thee
I stand before all with open arms
Ready to protect from all harms
I first appeared long ago
Few saw, few did know
My Son asked of me
To welcome all for free
Cherish the grace He bestowed on you
By my hand I help you to view
His Truth, His love, He has for all
Who hear His voice and answer His call
Many times I've stood before man
Doing all for him that I can
My touch I gave upon thy brow
Removed from thee thy sacred cow
Now again I place Myself
Before all my children, not books on a shelf
Seek My Son in all you do
Feel then His love He has for you
If you truly believe
You shall be given a reprieve
From the suffering that is to come
And receive the blessing reserved for some
My part I do as thy Holy Mother
I do with the love like no other
But for GOD, our Father in Heaven
Who now begins the end of the Seven
Pray each day for thine salvation
Not just thineself, but for every nation
The highest to lowest of all people
Beneath the sky or church steeple
True church within, you must make strong
To withstand darkness and evil's throng (return where you belong)
Peace to you all, My beloved child
For soon your passing shall be so mild
Worry not for those you love of this life
They shall be safe from the suffering and strife
Judged they shall be with all the others
Fathers, mothers, sisters and brothers
Go this day, friend is in need
Blessings upon thee for words that you heed.
Mary
GOD Bless! Jesus is Marvelous!
No comments:
Post a Comment