August 4, 2015 #2 (opening speaker sounds like soldier or leader of Hebrews battling for their new lands. Then GOD speaks the rest or the Holy Spirit speaking for Him. Sounds like about myself at the end, just a guess. I think there are others like me in world but not sure)
#675
8-2-2015
Incongruently we marched through the field
Enemy ahead refused to yield
For the Lord we forged ahead
In staggered formation we were led
GOD Almighty struck them down
As our faces fell to the ground
Lightning from Heaven destroyed them all
Where they stood they did fall
None survived the heavenly attack
For the faith they did lack
"I shall deliver them to your hands
For what was theirs is now your lands"
The Lord had said, the night before
And thus an end to this war
"My people shall possess the soil
Where the forefathers once did toil
For My purpose I give to thee
So all My children one day will be free
In due time I shall send
One whom shall call all friend
Teacher, healer, brother to all
Who'll hear His voice, answer His call
Rejoice in this, for all I say is true
The kingdom of GOD is inside each of you
Many shall seek to fill the world with lies
To hide the Truth from all men's eyes
But time shall come in distant future
When all revealed, wound I'll suture (even the creature)
Upon the rising of last red moon
Final time will be real soon
If man endures until that time
I shall end the final rhyme
Through the hands of those I'll send
To share the Word until the end
He who writes in faithful servitude
Shall attain the highest aptitude
All shall happen as I've said
After the last words have been read............."
GOD Bless! Praise Jesus Christ!
No comments:
Post a Comment