August 24, 2015
Good day to all and GOD Bless! I pray all are doing well and having a great day and finished a great weekend. Back to school for the kids here, please pray for all the kids to be safe, study hard and do well. May angels watch over them all.
Today's Bible messages are from Matthew and Corinthians. Pretty clear cut to me at least, hope they are for you as well. As always, if you have trouble understanding them please contact me here.
From Matthew, chapters 26-27, 3 layers down..................
This very night.........I will strike the shepherd...........but after...I will go ahead of you...........Peter....this very night...........and all the other disciples..........here........returned.......
Keep watch.............pray.........the hour has come.........the.....betrayer..........stepped forward........Jesus....said to him..........I...will...put...My...angels..........in the temple..........
Priests...........were.......false evidence.......false witnesses..........
I......destroy............these men.............
The Gateway....there............gives you.........the Word,..........made...........what........Jeremiah the prophet............commanded............
Jesus made...... a single charge........."I am innocent"...............
Those who...........mocked Him...........were crucified.................in the...........darkness!!!!!!!!!!
He is clearly here telling us ...1. He has come upon he who falsely shepherds us now up to this point; 2. All His angels and all the apostles and disciples are here; 3. The Betrayer has come forth; 4. The false preachers, etc He will destroy; 5. The Gateway, gives me the Word, that Jeremiah commanded; 6. He was innocent and all those who mocked Him were crucified in Hell.
Second Bible message comes from 1 Corinthians, chapters 12-15, 4 layers down..........
Every part rejoices........the body of Christ........each one of you.........apostles.....prophets....teachers......all have gifts.........all interpret.........
Angels......can fathom all mysteries.........knowledge.........
The poor......have....nothing.......not proud.........not self-seeking.........I see...fully...I am......known......
Love....of the Spirit.........does not.........speak to people but to GOD........no one understands........the Spirit but..........the one who prophesies..........
I come to you............I bring........revelation..........the..harp...will...play...the notes......the trumpet.....sounds a clear call............get ready for battle............
All sorts of languages in the world............none of them is without meaning..........since you are eager for gifts of the Spirit, try to excel in those that build up the church.......pray.....in...spirit.....pray with My understanding...............sing with....spirit..............praising GOD in the spirit...........giving thanks.....
Stop thinking like children.....think as adults........
Unbelievers....say that you are out of your mind...........they are convicted of sin...........the secrets of their hearts are laid bare.........they will fall down and worship GOD.......a revelation....must be done.......
Revelation comes...........be.....encouraged.........for GOD.....GOD of peace.............the Word of GOD......has reached............by the Spirit.........the Lord's command........will.....be ignored.........therefore.........everything..........I preached to you, which you received.......by....Gospel.......I preached to you........in vain..........for what I.........passed on to you.......
according to the Scriptures..........was buried...........
The brothers and sisters............still living.........have.....appeared...to...Me.......for I AM.........the church of GOD..........His Grace...........with Me...........has been raised...........the resurrection........your faith.........found to be false.............about GOD.............if...you are still in your sins............have hope in Christ............the Resurrection ......comes
Each in turn............the Kingdom....the Father.........has....all dominion.............His enemies..........under His feet............to be destroyed.............
When He has done this..............the SON Himself...........will....baptize...........the dead............as surely as............Christ Jesus our Lord.............fought .....the dead..........
Stop sinning...............your shame................will.............not come to life unless it dies............the body......will be.........just a seed.......bearing no fruit......
The Lord is everywhere, in everything! He knows all you feel, think, say and do before it occurs. Nothing, absolutely nothing is hidden from Him. There is nowhere to hide from Him as He created all things. He knows you, what makes you tick, what you hold inside, your fears, doubts worries etc.
This is too much for some people to handle. So they try and run from Him. Futile. He knows you and loves each and everyone of you equally. No matter how badly you think you have screwed up, He loves you. I have many blessings and gifts but I am not loved more or less than anyone else.
Let Him into your self-made castle to help you to be free.
But now in Christ Jesus you who were once far away have been brought near through the blood of Christ................Ephesians---5:21
O Lord, you have searched me and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my tongue you know it completely, O Lord......Psalm 139:1-4
GOD Bless! Jesus is Marvelous and GOD is Awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment