Friday, August 14, 2015

August 14, 2015  #2

#683
8-14-2015


Duplicitous in meaning, the words I send
Those who perceive, they shall mend
In the pages of the rhyme
Lie the Truth, like pantomime
See with eyes that do not see
Hear the meaning I give to thee (for free)
Search your hearts, wherein lies
All you need to see with your eyes
The words you hear on worldly stages
Are not the Truth put on these pages
Truest meaning beneath the surface
Gives direction and the purpose
Freely given, not for sale
Have no need of money from the whale
I paid the price of Caesar's flesh
What I won can no longer mesh
Things of this world shall pass away
Soon to come on final day
Seek to gain what you'll lose
Or that eternal, your's to choose
In the chaos of mortal man
I reveal (unveil) GOD's Holy Plan
Misconceptions to all that's been
Will not help thee to win
The treasure of Heaven that awaits those
Who truly seek heavenly repose
For all time has passed by like wind
All they promised, I shall rescind
Split faces, they speak to the masses
Who fail to see all that passes
Turn aside from what you hear
Know that I am amongst you, very near
For the times are upon you now
Release your burdens, your sacred cow
Free thyselves of darkened cloak
Recall the words I once had spoke
Forgiveness is the gift I gave
The key to enter and thus to save
Your choice is your's as always was
What the heart chooses, the soul does (Father says, the Father does)
Rejoice with Me and join My splendor
Join with those I did send Her
Mother of mine I gave unto thee
To heal and protect with love from Me (as I hung on the tree)
Journey home with all I have chosen
Those who I awakened, became unfrozen
Here to guide you, shepherd My flock
As the sands run out on the clock
Light abounds throughout the earth
As I prepare it for its rebirth
Heaven as well shall cease and renew
As Father said He shall do
Join Me now in all MY love
And return in spirit to those (Heaven) above.


GOD Bless!  Praise Jesus Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment