August 12, 2015
Good day to all and GOD Bless! I hope all are well this glorious day, praise the Lord! Forgive each other as He forgives us.
Today's message from the Bible is from Matthew chapters 10-12, first one from these pages.
What I tell you....in your ear, proclaim.......those who kill the body.....cannot kill the soul........be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell...........your Father........acknowledges Me.........I...also acknowledge...My Father in Heaven......I...bring peace to earth.....but a sword....I have........anyone who loves their father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. Whoever does not take up their cross and follow Me is not worthy of Me. Whoever finds their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life for My sake will find it.........whoever welcomes a prophet...will receive a prophet's reward....whoever welcomes a righteous person...will receive a righteous person's reward....anyone gives...water to one...who is My disciple....will certainly not lose their reward......teach and preach.....the deeds of the Messiah...expect....Jesus....hear and see....I will send My messenger ahead of you, who will prepare your way before you....the kingdom of Heaven...if you are willing to accept it...can...compare...like children...neither eating nor drinking....
Jesus....His miracles......were performed.......long ago........I tell you..........on the day of judgment........the miracles....will be...for you.....at that time Jesus....Lord of Heaven and earth........revealed.....all things have been committed to Me......the Son....
Come to Me.....learn from Me.......you will find rest for your souls........eat
the Pharisees........do...what is unlawful on the Sabbath.......read what David did when he and his companions were hungry...he...ate the consecrated bread........something greater than the temple.......I desire mercy, not sacrifice.........Jesus .....asked.......the Sabbath........take hold of it.........more valuable...then...man...........
My servant......I have chosen..........I will put My Spirit on him..........no one will hear his voice in the streets.........blind and mute............Beelzebul, the prince of demons...knew their thoughts.......ruined.....every city..........he is divided against himself.............I drive out..........Beelzebul............the Spirit of GOD...drives out demons..........GOD has come upon you......
Every kind of sin and slander can be forgiven, but blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven.....Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven...........the mouth speaks what the heart is full of....
everyone will have to give account on the day of judgment.....by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned..........
want to see a sign?...........wicked and adulterous generation...........none will be given........except the sign of the prophet Jonah.........three days and three nights..........the Son of Man will be........in the heart of the earth...........the judgment.............is here!!
The Lord wants us to enjoy life, to enjoy each day, not have anger and grumbling. This is hard to do for some of us me included. I was horrible at work before I retired. Negative people and events pulling us away. I am no different than you all in this battle. The Lord knows our hearts, how we want to love our neighbors, to forgive everything, but it is hard in this world to do so and He knows it. But the more we focus on Him and communicate with Him the easier it does get. The Lord loves you just as much as He loves me. Just because He has blessed me with many gifts and abilities, does not make me greater than anyone else or lesser.
GOD Bless! Jesus is Marvelous!
No comments:
Post a Comment