Thursday, August 27, 2015

August 27, 2014   #2


#691
8-25-2015


Storage of that which shall be taken shall be revealed
With it all falsehoods shall be repealed
He who seeks to conquer the world
Lost all colors, nothing swirled
Fallen from grace, soon after time
Started to tick, before the rhyme
He is among you unseen to eyes
Filling the world with all his lies
Many assist him in his endeavor
Pitiful fools who'll be lost forever
Into the pit of eternal darkness
Never able to escape its utter starkness
I have returned to My flock
At the final tick of the clock
I had foretold this long ago
Few understood, fewer did know
I and the Father shall now renew
Complete all He said He would do
If you believe all I said
Fear not, you shall not be amongst the dead
(Fear not, go where you are led)
My chosen are here, placed for a purpose (reason)
To help teach, guide, save and thus
(To complete certain tasks at the end of the season)
Preparing the crop for final harvest
Their Truth and light I shall attest
All My Host is now here
Many of whom you'll hear in your ear
Share their words for they shall guide
Through the days ahead from where you reside (the final tide)
Those who follow shall be blessed
Free of the whale's belly, forever rest
In My Grace, the Father's Light
As My army finishes the fight
You and the others shall go as I said
To save your brethren from the dead
There they await their salvation
From the pit of eternal damnation
Soon your soul shall be free to do
This last of your tasks I gave to you
All My peace shall then be given
To My chosen who did all spiritually driven
Glory of the Father whom did send
All His glory so this world could end
Renewed all shall be, Heaven and Earth
Feel the joy of its glorious rebirth.......

GOD Bless!  Praise Jesus Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment