Monday, August 3, 2015

August 3, 2015    #2


#674
7-30-2015

Incompetency abounds with those who share the Word
For they speak for themselves and not for the bird
Holy Spirit speaks through those I choose
All others are just a ruse
Placed before mankind to deceive
And thus My Grace cannot receive
If you truly wish to hear
Open your heart to My voice in your ear
All My words come from above
Sent with the purest of love
No malice, deceit, pretense or lies
Only the Truth for your eyes
Follow My commands I give forth
And you shall realize your true worth
Others seek to hold you back
From attaining that which you lack
Trust in the guidance I give to you
As the path before you comes into view
I know the worries that plague your mind
That feel like ropes that bind
My love for you has set you free
All the times you've prayed to Me
From the darkness I lifted you up
Gave you to drink from My cup
Living water you did drink
Unclouded your mind, enabled you to think
All My glory and grace I'll bestow
As you journey on path as you go
Mephistopheles told you before
What you needed lies in your core
Trust your instincts, intuitive gift
Know the Truth, it shall uplift
Those that seek to draw you away
Shall stand before Me on the day
Answer they shall for all the wrong
They sought to do in blocking the song
Of Heaven that flows through time and space
And will announce revelation of My face.



GOD Bless!  Praise Jesus Christ!

2 comments: