Wednesday, August 19, 2015

August 19, 2015

Good day to all and GOD Bless!  I pray all are doing well this day!  Number of new messages, the second one from the 15th, one on the 16th and two on the 18th.   Also, number of Bible messages to share this week as well.  Also, good news, I was able to send my Aunt Bonnie to the Light yesterday, I will share that as well.

Bible message today is from Mark, chapter 6-8, embedded 4 layers down......

Give them....much....to eat.............Jesus directed them to have........groups of hundreds........His disciples..........the number..........was five thousand............they...understood............Jesus.........saw........with hands..........Isaiah.........prophesied......and.......devoted to GOD..........the Word of GOD...............from within...............sexual immorality.............evils come..............in fact..............the demon...........left...........man.........away from..........Heaven............the more he did so.........the more.........he....makes....deaf...........and...mute.......have compassion for these people............because some of them.............have....the Seven.............Jesus asked............them why...did you pick up..........the Seven?............do you......not understand...........a blind man............his eyes were opened...........he saw everything clearly................Peter....warned............many things...........must be.......deny.....life....save...soul.........in exchange...........will be............with the holy angels.............


From Genesis, chapters 42-45..........

The man who is Lord.............will know whether you are honest men..............take food for.....starving households.............give your brother..............sacks.........money.............My children............want........Me..................I....bring..........My Son............there with you.........He is the.......One...................the journey you are taking..........will bring...........famine......in the land............Egypt.............you will............see My face.............if you...........see............your brother........Israel............will go...................so that.............children may live...........I........guarantee..........safety..............Israel...............it must be.............the land...............as a gift.............you must return...............put back into the mouths.............mercy.........so that He will......come back with you..............Joseph......................wants..................entrance to the house..........at the place where we stopped...............to buy food..............GOD.......you Father............has given you treasure in your sacks.............prepare...........gifts for Joseph's arrival..........present..............him the gifts.........bow.......down before him...........your.....Father...........is....living.....GOD.......came..............before him...............firstborn..............served..............him..............now Joseph...............with...............men..........drinks from.........divination.............why does my Lord say such things?............whoever is found to have..........will be free............GOD has uncovered your....guilt............only the man..............in peace............went up to Him...................His Father loves Him..........unless..............you....see My face....cannot go..........cannot see...............us...................so now..........MY Father................sees.............He will................bring...............your......safety..............I will bear..............return..............to My Father.............do not let...................the misery................control............
Joseph..............made himself known...................so ....that.............My Father...............able to answer him......come close to Me......I am your brother.............now do not be distressed...............GOD sent Me ahead of you................for two years now............and for the next five years............to preserve........a remnant on earth...........

A rather cryptic multi message but partly for me alone.  He again tels us that He has been here and will be here another five years, to save the remnant.  


The Lord knows our thoughts always and when they stray from Him. When you bring your thoughts back to Him He will refresh you and help you to focus.  The more you grow in Him the more other things become less important in your life.  To obtain that which is not of this world, you must let go of the things that are of this world.

Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for Him; do not fret when men succeed in their ways, when they carry out wicked schemes--------Psalm 37:7

Create in me a pure heart, O GOD, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.  Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me.  Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me..............Psalm 51:10-12


Now for my Aunt Bonnie.   Well after she had passed last hmm Tuesday if I recall or Wednesday, I was not sure if she had passed to the Light or had a burden that held her back.  I knew it would be 3 days, that important number, before I would know.  On Saturday I heard from Grandma that she had her with her, which confirmed she was there when she passed.  She said that Bonnie was very tired and weary and to pray for her, which of course I did.  I prayed as well to be able to be the one to send her to the Light but as long as another gatekeeper was able to then ok.  Well yesterday Grandma communicated that we needed to send Bonnie that day.  I had a previous commitment to donate blood platelets for the newborns, having rare blood, so I could not right away.  She said she would bring Bonnie to me later in day.  As i was at home playing cards thru afternoon and evening waiting to no avail.  Then my daughter let me know they were coming, then Grandma soon after let me know.  Around 1030 pm they showed up.  Grandma gave her to us and had to leave, and we helped Bonnie's spirit to sit, she was very very weak and weary.  In the mists or in-between, spirits are not healed of the physical or emotional burdens yet.  Her and grandma said that she was not taken care of well and this made her unhappy and angry, which would keep her from crossing.  I told her of others I had helped pass and a but of myself and what was needed to be able to cross over.  I needed her to forgive and let go just as the lord forgives us.  This is very important otherwise I could not pass her on.  I would have failed to be able to do so.  Tearfully she was able finally to let go and accept the forgiveness of our Lord as I prayed over her, and then I was able to pray the Lord's Prayer and bless her in the name and peace of Jesus Christ and send her thru the gateway.

Praise Jesus Christ and GOD Bless!  GOD is Awesome!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment