Monday, August 3, 2015

August 3, 2015

Good day to all and GOD Bless!  Glorious day today, a tad warm but that is better than cold.  A balmy 105.  I pray all are well and enjoying the day.  

Today I will share messages from Proverbs, Acts and Mark.


From Proverbs 9......

Let all who are simple come to My house!  .....4

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.   For through wisdom your days will be many, and years will be added to your life.  If you are wise, your wisdom will reward you; if you are a mocker, you alone will suffer.......10-12


From Acts chapters 26-28, embedded three layers beneath the surface of pages..........

These things.........I AM.........convinced............the prophets...........Do you think......a short time....or long?................all who are listening...........may become what I am................with difficulty...........Paul warned them..............hoping...........they saw their opportunity.............neither sun nor stars..........will be destroyed...............an angel of.....GOD..........told me...........cut.....loose the anchors..............hear what............he was saying...............about the kingdom of GOD................of Moses.......the Prophets.....Jesus...................GOD's salvation...........Listen.........with all boldness and without hindrance.................


From Mark, chapters 6-8, embedded two layers beneath surface.........

He answered.....we are to go and spend....on bread and give ....to them to eat............go and see.........sit down in groups...........look....to Heaven............give thanks..............pray............courage..................................................their hearts......hardened........they ran...................................eat......observe.........live according.......as it is written .........people.....worship Me in vain; their teachings are merely human rules.............are holding onto human traditions..........
you have a fine way of setting aside the commands of GOD in order to observe your own traditions......you nullify the Word of GOD by your tradition............listen to Me, everyone.....understand......are you so dull?.........it is within...a person's heart that evil thoughts come......and defile a person.......his presence secret  (devil)...........drive the demon out..............Ephphatha!..."be opened".........speak plainly............tell anyone..............where..........can anyone get enough bread to feed them?.....Jesus........................they ask.....for a sign from Heaven...........no sign will be given to....them............because......have no bread................why....no bread?..........your hearts are hardened.............you have eyes but fail to see................ears but fail to hear...............Jesus........took.......man by the hand and led him.............and said........"I see people, they look like trees walking around".........................Who do YOU say I am?..................the Son of Man.......rejected.......killed..............get behind Me, Satan!.............................whoever wants to be My disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow Me...............What good is it for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul?............My Words......shame.....them!



Be on guard for negativity!  Negative feelings, thoughts, words, actions, people and places.
Through words and actions, we wound others and allow the darkness to pull us down.  I am certainly no different than all of you.  I was prey to this most of my life.  Now, as I have grown in His Light, I am able to see this.  We can get in a habit, which I as well need to work on, of asking the Holy Spirit for help, before we speak to others or enter a place.  

Reckless words pierce like a sword, but the tongue of the wise brings healing....Proverbs 12:18

My dear brothers, take note of this:  everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry......James 1:19

Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen......Ephesians 4:29


GOD Bless!  Jesus is Marvelous!

No comments:

Post a Comment