August 28, 2015 #2
#692
8-27-2015
When I first held you in my arms
I promised to protect you from life's harms
Your mother knows the words I spoke
When you first had awoke
My love for you never diminished
Even when my life had finished
Though I parted sooner than planned
I knew your life would soon be manned
By angels sent to heal and protect
I hope that someday you'll detect
For they were sent with endless love
From the light of Heaven above
My love now flows through unseen ways
Covering you softly through all the days
As you go along your path of life
When you were single and now as a wife
Know that I see and know all you do
Even what you hold inside of you
Forgive he and the others whom as of yet
You have not let go, so you can get
The rest of the blessings that await thee
And then you shall feel completely free
Go know knowing you are missed and feel my love
As I and others await you in Heaven above.
Grandpa
#693
8-28-2015
Mom who I love so much
How I long for your touch
So much pain you have held
Your spirit and soul unable to meld
Burdened by a loss you still feel
Seems at times I'm no longer real
Like an illusion, distant dream
Was I real, does not seem
With all love, I'm able to send
These words to you through he who's penned
Scribe of Heaven, I was told
Been doing so since days long old
Not much time for me to say
All I feel now and where I stay
Know that I am okay
You will see me again some day
Release the burden you hold inside
It will keep you where you reside
Trust my words for they are true
Freedom awaits once you let go what's inside you
Oh the beauty of what awaits
I can not describe it, all pain abates
Thank you for being mom to my son
Tell him I'll see him when all is done
I wish I could say what happens soon
All is tied to what happens to the moon
Look for me in his eyes
My sweet boy, I'm there when he cries
Love you mom, now and always
From lil girl to end of days...
Sara
GOD Bless! Praise Jesus Christ and Mother Mary!
Very very true, thankful in all times good or bad.
ReplyDelete