July 30, 2015 #2
#673
7-29-2015
Evil dwells on every corner
Seeks to take hold in every mourner
Grief gets twisted into hate
Their persistence shall not abate
Til I reveal My face to those
Who dwell in poverty, tattered clothes
They are the first who shall hear My voice
When I stand before them offering a choice
Then to My chosen, My beloved gift
That I gave to man, to help to uplift
Their souls I bought so long ago
When I gave each the ability to know
All that I gave them to share and teach
To those whose eyes and ears they can reach
Then to the doubters, weak in their faith
Who stare mesmerized by those of the wraith
Fooled by false faces, in all places
Of glass and stone, they shall atone
Leaders of church and false doctrine
Shall be unmasked to all the children
Perish they shall by My hand
For money and power, possession and land
Cannot buy their way through the Gates
For their reward for deception predates
Into the Pit they shall descend
For that is where all evil I do send
Unbelievers shall be the last to see
To hear the offer I give for free
Choose wisely, My children, for I'll ask only one time
At the end of the cleansing, at Final Rhyme.
GOD Bless! Praise Jesus Christ!
No comments:
Post a Comment