Wednesday, July 8, 2015

July 8, 2015

Good Wednesday to all and GOD Bless you all!  I pray you are all well.  A glorious day here in Vegas, sun mostly and breezy 95.  Two more messages last night n thus morning to share, as the Lord catches me up after vacation.  He left me alone with family.  My grandma made her presence known as she said she would.  Her light showing up on camera with my Aunt Bonnie, who is suffering from Parkinson's.  I was looking at same thing with my eyes as I videoed it and saw nothing, only on the camera.  No matter which way I turned the camera it was there and there was no reflection as the sun was at different angle and the light remained next to Bonnie's head.

Thanks Grandma!  Love you!


First Bible message comes from John chapters 8-9...........

Let anyone of you is without sin be the first to throw a stone...........Then neither do I condemn you.....go now and leave your life of sin...............I am the Light of the world.  Whoever follows Me will never walk in darkness, but will have the Light of life..............You judge by human standards; I pass judgment on no one.  But if I do judge, My decisions are true, because I am not alone.  I stand with the Father, who sent Me...............If you knew Me, you would know My Father also............You are of this world; I am not of this world.................If you do not believe that I am He, you will indeed die in your sins..........What I have heard from Him I tell the world...........I do nothing on My own but speak just what the Father has taught Me.............The one who sent Me is with Me; He has not left Me alone..............If you hold to My teaching, you are really My disciples.  Then you will know the Truth, and the truth will set you free..........
Everyone who sins is a slave to sin......if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed...........If GOD were your Father, you would love Me, for I have come here from GOD.  I have come not on my own; GOD sent Me.....Why is My language not clear to you?  Because you....hear....the father of lies.......I tell the Truth.....why don't you believe Me?.........Whoever belongs to GOD hears what GOD says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to GOD........
Whoever obeys My Word will never see death...........If I glorify myself, My glory means nothing....
GOD is the one who glorifies Me.......I know Him........Before Abraham was born, I AM!...I AM the Light of the world!

Give glory to GOD by telling the Truth............I was blind but now I see..............He opened my eyes


From Luke chapters 6-7..........

Peter..........went down...........from...Judea........to...heal..........people all tried to touch him.............rejoice.....love your enemies.......bless those who curse you.........pray for those who mistreat you...........turn the other cheek..............give to everyone..............do to others as you would have them do to you..............if you love those who love you, what credit is that to you?.........lend....without expecting to get anything back...........then....you will be children of the Most High, because He is kind to the ungrateful and wicked.  Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.........do not judge......do not condemn................forgive...........give........and then you will see clearly
Each tree is recognized by its own fruit................GOD has come to help His people..........Blessed is he who does not stumble on account of Me............
What did you go out in the wilderness to see?.......a man dressed in fine clothes?  No, those who wear expensive clothes and indulge in luxury are in palaces.................the one who is least in the kingdom of GOD is GREATER than he
experts in the law rejected GOD's purpose............the people of this generation.....are like children sitting in the marketplace calling out to each other..................I tell you.........many sins have been forgiven......but whoever has been forgiven little loves little.............YOUR sins are forgiven



He is before all things!  His love, peace, mercy and forgiveness are unending!  Open your heart and mind and receive Him into it more fully......

Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face.  Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known..............1 Corinthians 13:12

I have told you this so that My joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete....John 15:11


GOD Bless!  Jesus is Marvelous!

No comments:

Post a Comment