July 6, 2015
Good day to all and GOD Bless! I hope all here in the U.S. had an awesome holiday weekend. Number of messages from Bible to share. Had no messages while on vacation but got two new ones this morning so yay!
First Bible message is from 1 Chronicles chapters 9-12..........
Keep the Word of the Lord..........inquire of the Lord...............the Lord your GOD said to you..........if you...........come to Me in peace..........I am ready for you to join Me..........
From Acts chapters 1-2...........
He presented Himself...............gave many convincing proofs that he was alive...............the kingdom of GOD...................which you have heard................the Holy Spirit...........said.........it is not for you to know the times or dates..........you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you...........up into the sky.............a sound like the blowing of a violent wind....................what does this mean?.......
let me explain this to you, listen carefully to what I say...........In the last days, GOD says, I will pour out My Spirit on all people, your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams. Even on My servants, both men and women, I will pour out My Spirit in those days and they will prophesy. I will show wonders in the Heavens above and signs on the earth below, blood and fire and billows of smoke. The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and glorious day of the Lord. And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved...................
the Resurrection of the Messiah............Jesus...........the right hand of GOD...........promised Holy Spirit.......now see and hear............let all............be assured of this............repent and be baptized......
in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of sins.............receive the gift of the Holy Spirit......the promise is for you and your children and for all who are far off--for all whom the Lord our GOD will
call..................save yourselves from this corrupt generation..........
Open eyes all and see how this has been going on for sometime. He told us long ago, has reminded us the last number of years and is showing us right in front of our faces.
From Galatians chapters 3-6....
revealed.........our guardian.........Christ...........that we might be justified.............you are all children of GOD through faith...........baptized into Christ..........clothed........with Christ........we were in slavery under the elemental spiritual forces of the world...but....GOD sent His Son, born of a woman, born under the law, to redeem those under the law, that we might receive adoption to sonship.......GOD sent the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, the Spirit who calls out, Abba, Father......so you are no longer a slave, but GOD's child; and since you are His child, GOD has made you also an heir......you were slaves to those who.....are not gods.........
I.....tell..you the Truth.......I am with you...again..........now you..........are children of promise........it is for freedom that Christ has set us free............through the Spirit we eagerly await by faith the righteousness for which we hope..............the only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love...........
the offense of the cross has been abolished...........you....were called to be free............serve one another humbly in love...........love your neighbor as yourself...........walk by the Spirit.....the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, gentleness and self-control..............let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other............
if someone is caught in a sin, you who live by the Spirit should restore that person gently.........the one who receives instruction in the Word should share all good things with their instructor..........GOD cannot be mocked............let us do good to all people...................
Embedded on last page of Bible appendix two layers down.............
you've seen........GOD's story..........filled with hope...........promise..........devastation............salvation.........restoration and renewal................GOD is working..............the One..............is..........the one who invites you to join with Him.............you will continue to explore..........we.......help.......hope.......will help you...........be...transformed........hope......
can engage.......community.........discover........GOD.........understand..........ask HIM.....all invited...
Thankfulness brings us closer to Him, helps us to see and hear Him better. When anxiety settles in or tries too, rebuke and banish and refocus on Him, call out to Him. Seek to learn about Him from Him.
When I am afraid, I will trust in you. In GOD, whose Word I praise, in GOD I trust; I will not be afraid. What can mortal man do to me?.......Psalm 56:3-4
Don't let the world and hence the darkness mold you into what it wants you to be. Give yourself to GOD and let the master potter remold you in to what He wants you to be.....The world hates Him...the darkness hates Him.....punishes those who worship Him.....Listen to hear His voice and feel His Spirit, let them control your mind. .....
For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by Him we cry, "Abba, Father." The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are GOD's children..............Romans 8:15-16
GOD Bless! Jesus is Marvelous!
No comments:
Post a Comment