July 29, 2015 #2
First part is for all, the second part is for me.
#672
7-27-2015
In the even of sudden loss
For those long gone, covered in moss
Seek solace in the knowledge of their love
That flows to you from Heaven above
All stand awaiting their fate
Lined up before Heaven's gate
Some passed through by other way
Caught in between where they did stay
Released of burdens hence did go
To join with others in heavenly flow
Joyful tidings they give to you
You are always in their view
Soulful intentions do they give
As you live the life you live
In the course of all mankind
Most of you walked totally blind
To the Truth and the glory
Full of doubt, full of worry
Truest faith knows not these things
Only discord darkness brings
Believe in Me and all I say
Focus on Me throughout each day
Trust in My love for you
I will guide you as you do
All I ask in days to come
No longer shall you feel so numb
By the time you've let all go
What you seek you shall know
Then to journey as I've said
Out amidst the walking dead
Some shall hear the words you share
Some will only look and stare
If you ask, I shall prevent
And thus this path I'll circumvent
Choice is your's, always been
Either way, darkness can't win
Your soul is mine, from the start
When first I planted within your heart
What was needed for you to do
All that I would give to you
Peace My friend, thy worry is for naught
You have no need for all you've got
I shall provide for all you need
Once from your binds you are freed
Continue to rid thineself bit by bit
With each giving your soul is lit
Brighter and brighter does it burn
And more wisdom you shall learn
Those who doubt have little faith
For their minds are clouded by silent wraith
The Light in you burns oh so bright
Blinds those who seek you of the night
My angels continue to protect
Always shall shield and detect
All attempts to harm and deter
For you are embraced by the arms of Her
Who loves you greatly, our Holy Mother
For you are My eternal brother.
GOD Bless! Praise Jesus Christ!
No comments:
Post a Comment