Wednesday, July 8, 2015

July 8, 2015   #2



#657
7-7-2015

Within the heart, there is to admire
A piece of Heaven's glorious fire
Spark of Light shines forth from thee
Connected to GOD from bended knee
Oh, My children wandering about
Inner self scream and shout
No one listening to hear thy pleas
You feel as tho a walking disease
Look to Me for all thy needs
For I know why your heart bleeds
Trust in My loving Presence
To lift you above the dross and hence
You can see as I see all
And hear the sound of Heaven's call
No more do you need to fear
For I descended and am now here
Believe not as those of the past
Who came and went oh so fast
See with the eyes with which I blessed you
And behold all around the truer view
Clouds of mist disappearing from
The invisible barrier when I did come
Darkness flees, unable to prevent
All their attempts I circumvent
Duty calls to those I chose
Within their hearts their purpose arose
All awoken to what's spiritually driven
Fulfill the tasks which they were given
Time approaches, dual stars have shown
Sign of the times has come and flown
More shall come, listen and see
All foretold long ago to thee
In your hearts lie the means to understand
How to follow, just take My hand
Leave behind that which you possess
Holding onto it causes you to digress
All the reasons shall be made clear
Upon the day I whisper in your ear
Take up thy blanket upon that day
I will guide you to where next to lay
Worry not, your needs shall be met
No need for anxiety, no need to fret
Your concerns shall fall away
More and more each passing day
Those who doubt the words I say
Shall never be able to find their way
One taken, one not
Lost all they've got
Walking down paths that lead to nowhere
Falling forever into endless despair
Believe in Me and all I said
And you shall never ever be dead.


#658
7-8-2015

Do you know Jesus?
He knows you!!!!

Into the fiery kiln we go
Removing the facade, see it glow
Remolded by the Father's hands
Into that which fulfills His plans
Give unto the Lord your souls to be
The glory of all He gave for free
Upon the cross that bore Him up
On the hill of stones, filled His cup
With the blood of His eternal sacrifice
Not just once, but also thrice
Man denied Him before that time
Peter confirmed it in his rhyme
See the meaning in the words
Not just once, but in thirds
Three denials, one for each
Meant to show you, meant to teach
Christ the Lord had many names
Ask those who perished in eternal flames
They knew Him at the very start
When they blindly played their own part
In GOD's glorious Holy Plan
In saving His creation of man
Twists and turns, he's stumbled about
Always complaining and giving shout
Few have learned what was given
Lust for money they were driven
Payment for the darker entry
Turn it over to cloaked sentry
Time to weigh man on the scale
Save or perish from belly of whale
Make thy choice as sand runs out
Turned no more, have no doubt
Free thyselves of earthly treasures
And receive salvation in endless measures


Oh My children, heed these words
I send My messenger, My sacred birds
Spirits of Light to share with thee
Through My scribe all for free
Many others seek to save your souls
All chosen by Me from their canopic bowls
Look and listen to all they say
For they shall guide you on final day.


GOD Bless!  Praise Jesus Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment