July 28, 2015
Good day to all and GOD Bless! I pray all are doing well this fine day. Things are well today, got rid of the negs that had attached themselves to me and were causing problems, but ty Jesus for ridding me of them.
Today I will share some from Proverb 5, Micah and Matthew. As always, I hope you derive meaning from them.
Proverbs 5.....
My son, pay attention to My wisdom, turn your ear to My words of insight, that you may maintain discretion and your lips may preserve knowledge...........1-2
Keep to a path.......lest ......your toil enrich the house of another.....parts of 8 and 10
For your ways are in full view of the Lord, and He examines all your paths......21
The evil deeds of the wicked ensnare them; the cords of their sins hold them fast.....22
For lack of discipline they will die, led astray by their own great folly......23
From Micah, chapters 2-4, embedded 4 layers down...................(kinds for me but sharing anyways)
The Lord says............people will ridicule you...........taunt you............you will have no one...........do not...........become impatient...............do....good........for this is not your resting place.............it is defiled...........I will prophesy for you..................I will............open the way.............lead My people..........have something to eat.............prepare to wage war............night will come over you.........
and darkness..................look for the Lord's support................no disaster will come upon .....you.........
walk in His paths...........leave the city............you will be rescued.................
From Matthew, chapters 17-20, two layers down.....
Because you have so little faith...............I tell you.......nothing.....impossible.....the Son of man....will....on the third day......be.....life....grief....came.....into the house......the kings of the earth....
and......their own.......are exempt..........of...the kingdom of Heaven.............unless you change and become like little children................the greatest...stumble.........woe to those .....that cause people to stumble...............angels in Heaven always see the face of My Father...........Father in Heaven is not willing that any.............should perish............if your...sins.....have won...........refuse to listen..........I tell you.....anything.....by My Father.......shall...........pay the debt.............be patient.............I will........
cancel....the debt................I cancelled all that debt of your's.......shouldn't you have had mercy..........just as I had on you?...............forgive your brother or your sister from your heart.......
at the beginning.............united to...wife.....one flesh.....let no one separate......anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another commits adultery..............it is better not to marry............not everyone can accept this Word............there are those who...........for..sake............
the kingdom of Heaven...........what.....must I do to get eternal life?.............keep the commandments...........sell your possessions and give to the poor..............it is hard for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of Heaven..............with GOD all things are possible..............at the renewal of all things............you who have followed..............for My sake.............will inherit eternal life............why have you been.....doing nothing?.............go and work in My vineyard...........
Hope gets us through all things, without it we are lost. Hope got me through darkest times always, that what if? What is around corner? Who is there yet to meet? What is there yet to learn n experience? Never lose hope, it is a precious gift, our root, our foundation. Hope in the Lord always.
Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer----Romans 12:12
GOD did this so that, by two unchangeable things in which it is impossible for GOD to lie, we who have fled to take hold of the hope offered to us may be greatly encouraged. We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure. It enters the inner sanctuary behind the curtain....Hebrews 6:18-19
The Lord knows us completely, all we think, feel, say and do. Nothing is ever hidden from Him.
Do not try and hide any sin or thought for it is futile. Instead, open up yourself completely to Him, let Him cleanse, renew, transform you into that which He wants you to be. Love drives away all fear.
O Lord, you have searched me and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my tongue you know it completely, O Lord......Search me, O GOD, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.....Psalm 139:1-4; 23-24
GOD Bless! Jesus is Marvelous!
No comments:
Post a Comment