a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Sunday, October 9, 2016
October 9, 2016
Good day, 美好的一天, dobrý den, god dag, goede dag, magandang araw, hyvää päivää, bonne journée, Schönen Tag, καλή μέρα, Selamat siang, lá maith, buona giornata, 良い一日, 좋은 날, dobry dzień, dia bom, o zi buna, хорошего дня, dobrý deň, dober dan, buen día, хороший день.....
Blessings to all this day!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jS6qg6gTZ8
Today's Bible message comes to us from Ezekiel again, chapters 33-36...
The Fallen...before man....no longer silent
The Word....Abraham.....has been given...things....you rely on
The sword...I will give...then they will know that I Am the Lord
As for you...saying to each other...all the detestable things....hear the message......before you hear your words...greedy for unjust gain...
A beautiful voice comes....a prophet
Shepherds do not take care of the flock..(priests, pastors, evangelists, etc)
My sheep....were scattered....no one searched for them
My flock lacks a shepherd...who hears the Word
It will no longer be food for them
Clouds and darkness...settle in the land
I myself will tend the sheep...I will judge between one and the other
This is what the Sovereign Lord says...David....will be prince among them
I will make them a blessing....break their yoke...the sheep of My pasture....I AM your GOD
I will stretch out My hand....all who come and go...will know that I AM the Lord
Possessions....all the contemptible things you have boasted....will make you desolate
The inheritance...that I will treat you to...ridiculed by the nations around you
With uplifted hand...I will look on you...I will increase and become numerous
I will possess you...you will no longer...hear the taunts of the nations
No longer will you suffer the scorn of the peoples
Your nation will fall (USA?){Look at the choices for president, this is easily believable}
The Son of man...in the land.......
You have been on a long journey, seemingly endless. You have stumbled many a time yet you have hung onto your faith. This makes ME happy, though many of you have fallen into complaining. You can talk to ME as much as you need to about your concerns and fears, troubles and anxieties, but complaining is another thing. This invites the darkness in as it leads to self-pity. This is a weapon of the dark. Instead of complaining, come to ME and I will give you rest. Talk to ME and together we shall work it all through. Rebuke and banish, casting out the darkness and invite My grace in. Clean your houses out, your hearts and minds and bodies then clean out your physical houses spiritually. Then invite ME in!!!!
I will refresh the weary and satisfy the faint....Jeremiah 31:25
Do everything without complaining or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, children of GOD without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe.....Philippians 2:14-15
New soul to the Light, a Muslim....
#370
10-8-2016
(through translation)
Abdullah el-Suleiman
54....d.1781.....
Died attacking Pasha's palace....rebels against his rule.....puppet of the infidels....those of the Europeans who sought to control our land, Libya.....
(Same today, never changes)
We were a nomadic peoples....they wanted to control, restrict our movement across Africa....pay taxes to cross borders....thousands of years we people traveled as you know...
(yes I do)
The Pasha got fat on their money and his whores....he defiled the name of Mohammed....I was a horseman, good soldier....had wives and children....my sons fought by my side....they died later.....our families were cared for, tis our tribe's way....I was full of hate for these people who came from Europe....I met this Jesus here recently....He came to the people gathered here....spoke to us and to three who were not good...Others here not good as well....they are fleeing...Light beings moving through us seeking them and chasing them....one they caught and took away...I do not know where....
(To cast into pit or to judgment line.)
Judgment line?
(Yes, you here are given chance to return to the Light, GOD. Those who do not take this gift now are sent to judgment line. You must take this gift, well best to. It is your choice. I do not force you nor does GOD/Jesus, Son of GOD. I enable you go.)
I heard your words and Jesus' words. He was Light, brought Light, but not like sun. As He spoke I felt different. No hate, no anger....
(Yes, He forgives all things. In return you must forgive yourself and all others. Let go all things of life and invite His Peace, Love, Grace into your heart, then I can help you to go home to your loved ones.)
(Your sons made it earlier, I am being told. I do not know when exactly.......1800's I'm getting. all wait for you in the light)
Yes...[Joy I am feeling here]
GOD BLESS! PRAISE JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS AWESOME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment