Sunday, October 16, 2016




October 13, 2016

Good day,  美好的一天,  dobrý den,  god dag,  goede dag,  magandang araw,  hyvää päivää,  bonne journée,  Schönen Tag,  καλή μέρα,  Selamat siang,  lá maith,  buona giornata,  良い一日,  좋은 날,  dobry dzień,  dia bom,  o zi buna,  хорошего дня,  dobrý deň,  dober dan,  buen día,  хороший день.....

Blessings to all this day!


Today's Bible messages come to us from Obadiah and Jonah.....

From Obadiah.....

When the capital city fell....neighboring kingdoms....showed no compassion
Rebuke...the neighboring kingdoms...for their ruthless treatment...
This foretells their destruction...in the end
Hear the message...nations against her in battle
Will make you small among nations...
Deceived you
Will bring you down...
Thieves in the night
Ransacked.
Pillaged
Those you eat bread will set a trap
You will not detect it
Those of understanding in the mountains...will be...your brother....and enter His gates
In the day of their destruction....march through....the gates...survivors...of the day of the Lord
Drink...deliverance...inheritance...will be...the Lord has spoken....
People will possess...the fields...the land...
Deliverers will go up...to the kingdom of the Lord...
(Israel or USA?)

From Jonah, preface and chapter 1...

The book...the Word....a prophet...focusing on....two...acts....
His mission...preaches...repentance...mercy
Within the city...the attitude of many...instead of accepting....GOD...teach...that...GOD's love...is for the Book's readers..
The Word of GOD came...because it's (the city)...wickedness...arose...
and will perish
Find out who is responsible....your country?....the Lord?....
This great storm has come upon you....
Pray to the Lord....call to the Lord....you banished from His sight.....
Remember the Lord...His Holy Temple...you who cling to worthless idols.....turned away from GOD's love...
(Las Vegas)

Now there is more to Jonah then on the surface.  He is swallowed by the Belly of the whale.  The belly of the whale has different meanings.  The world we live in and we are coughed up out of this world.  Our bodies that our souls inhabit coughs us up out of it.  Those that were in the ground asleep coughed up out of the earth.   Also, He was in the whale for three days and three nights signifying Jesus in the realm of the dead for three days and nights then resurrected.  It is also retold to us with Paul on the ship to Rome with a storm as well.  Difference is, Jonah was cast into the sea and went into the belly of the whale.   Paul was not for He listened to the angel of the Lord, and was not cast into the sea.  These are all about faith.  Jesus went to the dead to defeat death and those who truly believe tho they were dead, i.e. Jonah in the earth/belly, shall be lifted up, and those who believe yet are alive, will rise up and not be cast into the earth.  Faith, those who believe tho they are dead yet shall they live;  those who believe and are alive shall never die.  These two stories together, old and new testament are two pieces of the puzzle of resurrection and salvation.


Take time to spend in peaceful solitude with the Lord.  The hustle and craziness of life pulls us away.  Breathe in slowly  letting the stress be lifted from you by the Holy Spirit.  He is always trying to let His peace settle upon us but we are too busy with the foolishness of this world.  He died so that we could receive His Grace and Peace.  Do not turn away from receiving this precious gift.  The more you spend time with Him the faster you will grow in His Light.

Be still, and know that I AM GOD; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth....Psalm 46:10

The Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace....Numbers 6:25-26


New souls  #375-376
10-13-2016

This first is the soul of whom a previously sent soul tried to impersonate twice.
Marie Smith...27...d.1882...childbirth...Adelaide, Australia
I was lost and led astray by others....I was sent here by your grandmother, she said, "Go to my grandson's window, he will help you"......On way here others, who said you were false led me away...told me, "Look at all those there, they stand there because he is false, a liar, deceiver.  They can't leave here, see for yourself."....I heard you calling my name.....They sounded so convincing.  I was confused as to what to do...I wanted my daughter...I only saw her for a very short time before I woke here.....
My heart aches for my daughter.  they kept saying they would take me to her...I lost track of time....always soon, soon...finally, others came and chased away those around me.   I felt like a cloud covering my eyes was gone...they said, "Come with us, we will take you to go to your daughter."...then they brought me here through the crowd to you.....Are you a liar like the others?

(No, I am the Lord's servant, one of many..  I will help you to get to her.  It depends on you.)
*I explained what all was needed for her to pass.


Robert Stall...67.....d.1700...Pilgrim from Portsmouth, England....came to America in 1670...died of consumption, we called it....
Today you name it pneumonia I believe...we called any breathing illness consumption...we had settled in Maine on a farm near the coast....came up from what is Boston area....group of 20 of us....three families...my wife and two children....I had grandchildren later....I passed but could not let go of my family nor disdain for the heathens that inhabited the land....I blamed illness on them, wrongfully of course.....I worried for my family....my son was old enough and took care of my wife.....she soon passed to the Light...I saw her and Light around her...I could not reach her....so I wandered here not knowing why I was here....thought it was hell, very lonely....many wandering lost....now many gathered together, so I heard lady's voice, was beside me suddenly...
Said, "You are lost now you are found.  Go to the window.  I've touched you so you will know where to go.  You will be told what to do to return to your loved ones who wait."  Then she left....I went where I was drawn to, how I do not know...I arrived here shortly ago...many people here, standing watching....Light beings too speaking to them....I saw Marie step forward so i followed her...

(Ok, glad you did.  Lady was my grandmother.  I am a gatekeeper.  I am in charge of a Gateway.  One of many in the world.  We help souls, such as you to pass to the Light)

How?

(let me explain....)
(after about an hour they both were ready to go and successfully passed into the Light)

GOD BLESS!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!  GOD IS AWESOME!




No comments:

Post a Comment