Sunday, October 2, 2016



October 1, 2016


Good day,  美好的一天,  dobrý den,  god dag,  goede dag,  magandang araw,  hyvää päivää,  bonne journée,  Schönen Tag,  καλή μέρα,  Selamat siang,  lá maith,  buona giornata,  良い一日,  좋은 날,  dobry dzień,  dia bom,  o zi buna,  хорошего дня,  dobrý deň,  dober dan,  buen día,  хороший день.....


Blessings to all this day!!!

Today's Bible messages come from Psalms....
Psalms 113-119....

The Lord....above the heavens...our GOD....on high....looks down on the earth...the ash heap...of His people....praise the Lord
When Israel...GOD's sanctuary....His dominion...turns back...like lambs...tremble earth...at the presence of GOD...
Not to us...but to you...be the glory...
The nations...their idols...are silver and gold...they cannot see...cannot hear...cannot utter a sound...
All who trust in them...cause...mankind...to go down to a place of silence...forevermore
Cry for mercy....over....the grave...
Distress and sorrow...calling, "Lord, save me!"
He saved my soul....from death...my eyes from tears...I walk in the land of the living...I trusted GOD...I return to the Lord....all His goddness to me...
On the name of the Lord...I will fulfill my vows...in the presence of His people....in the sight of the Lord
I am your servant...you freed me from my chains...
I will sacrifice...my vows to the Lord
Praise the Lord
Great is His love towards the faithful forever
Give thanks to the Lord...forever
Let the house of His love...endure forever
He brought me... is with me...is my helper...refuge...surrounds me...
In the name of the Lord...I cut them down...the Lord is my strength...my defense...my salvation
I will not die but live...will proclaim....the gates of the righteous
I will enter and give thanks
Rejoice...the Lord is GOD
His love endures forever..
Blessed are those...who seek Him with all their heart...laid down...their ways...and obey His decrees...with an upright heart....
Stay on the path of purity....living according to the Word...hidden in your heart....praise be you Lord...teach me


Psalms 18-21.....

The dark....
Bolts of lightning....from Heaven...scattered the enemy
He reaches down...on the day of disaster...too strong for....my powerful enemy
The Lord is my support...He delights in me...the cleanness of my hands..I am not guilty...I have not turned away...according to my righteousness...the Lord has rewarded me....in His sight
To the faithful...to the blameless...to the humble...the Lord...turns darkness into light
His way is perfect....take refuge in Him...who is the Rock...our GOD...who arms me with strength...keeps my way secure...causes me to stand on the heights...my shield...sustains me...has made me great...a broad path for my feet....
My enemies destroyed...fell beneath my feet...humbled my adversaries...no one to save them
Foreigners cower before me...trembling from their strongholds...
My Savior...praise be to my Rock...who avenges me...rescued me...
I will praise you among the nations...sing praise of your name...

The heavens...the skies...day..night...words...nothing is deprived...of the law of the Lord...
Refreshes the soul....gives joy to the heart....is radiant...endures forever...more precious than gold...
Your servant...who can discern...forgiven faults...
May Words of my heart...be pleasing in your sight..

The Lord answers you in distress...protects you...from the sanctuary...
Remember all your sacrifices..offer...the desire of your heart...your plans...over for...the name of GOD
The Lord...answers...from His heavenly sanctuary...
Trust in GOD...stand firm...answer when He calls...

Rejoice in...the Lord...His joy...
Greet Him...with blessings...for He gave you life
Trust in the Lord...through unfailing love...
Lay hold on all your enemies...He will burn them up in a blazing furnace
His fire will consume them
You will succeed...in your strength...Lord


He is with us constantly as he said until the end of time.  He is not limited by time and space, recall the recent message of Rhyme, "Space and time are illusions of man,  All according to GOD's Holy Plan."  No need to fear the future or even think of it.  he spoon feeds it to us one day, one hour, one minute at a time.  The future is in His hands.  Focus on the now and do not be distracted by the future or weighed down by the past for that all detracts from the present.  Each day is a blessing, part of the continuous timeline of our lives.  Do not waste energy dwelling on the past or anticipating the future.  He gives us energy for the day so there is not enough of it to waste on anything but now. 
Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.  Each day has enough trouble of its own....Matthew 6:34
Now listen, you who say, "Today or tomorrow we will go to this or that city, spend a year there, carry on business and make money."  Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow.  What is your life?  You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes.  Instead, you ought to say, "If it is the Lord's will, we will live and do this or that."...James 4:13-15

The lord is totally capable of taking care of not only your needs but also everyone elses.  Rest in Him which is a way of paying homage to Him.  People drive themselves like oxen, their own grave taskmasters.  Driven to exhaustion they lose sight of Him.  They are too tired to spend time with Him.  They may even get angry at GOD for making their lives so hard or for their own plans not succeeding, or why others have more and do less.  These people no long have GOD as number one love or priority. 

Yet I hold this against you:  You have forsaken your first love....Revelation 2:4

"For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways," declares the Lord.  "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways and My thoughts than your thoughts."...Isaiah 55:8-9

Soul #368
10-1-2016
Showed up while having lunch in Red Rock Resort....

Magnus Gustaffson
42...d.1572
Sweden
In battle with Russians over Finlandia.  I was soldier in King's army...officer..had many men under me....I was commanded to go forth into Russia to attack a fortified position, to disrupt the supply line....we were surrounded by their forces as we were betrayed by Finnish forces who had been loyal to us.  Many of my men died, others froze to death in retreat or death camps later....I was captured and put to death as example to my king....impaled by pole through my body....my Lord's crucifixion...I suffered gladly.
(What kept you here?)
My anger at betrayal...vengeance for long time...I found the betrayers but was unable to extract revenge on them....i was powerless....I haunted them for many many lifetimes....they ar here as well...
(You must forgive them and leave them behind in GOD's hands. You are being called home.  Let all of your life go, all here let go.  GOD forgave you and them, but you are responsible for you only.)
I had family...
(They are gone..[Angelicamarie--to the Light papa!]
(They wait for you so why wait here for something you cannot have---vengeance---"it is mine saith the Lord!")
You speak truth I know...
(I speak GOD's Words)
I will ponder on this what you say...I know I am very tired of this place and in spirit.
(I'm sure.  Let go, offer all things you've carried up to the Lord.  Ask help letting go and forgiveness of self and others.  Invite Him into your heart and accept His grace.)
I want to do this!
(Then do so and I can help you go to the Light and be with loved ones always...)
Thank you!
My little ones are in the Light too?
Angelicamarie---oh yes papa, all are here!
(Yes all are there Magnus!)
Then I wish to go now!


*I researched this afterwards to find that there was a war going on between Sweden and Russia, with others involved, at that time, the Livonia War. 


GOD BLESS!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!  GOD IS AWESOME! 
Thank you Jesus for helping me to send one who has wandered so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment