a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Sunday, October 9, 2016
October 6, 2016
Good day, 美好的一天, dobrý den, god dag, goede dag, magandang araw, hyvää päivää, bonne journée, Schönen Tag, καλή μέρα, Selamat siang, lá maith, buona giornata, 良い一日, 좋은 날, dobry dzień, dia bom, o zi buna, хорошего дня, dobrý deň, dober dan, buen día, хороший день.....
Blessings to all this day!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yr4-hICWpdQ
Today's Bible message comes to us from Jeremiah, 2-4....
Your sword....of this generation...free to roam....pursuing love....without number...
Learn from your ways....
The innocent poor...with Me...have not sinned
A man...not the land....completely defiled
Any place....in the desert...where the showers have been withheld...My Father is angry with
All the evil....has gone on...spreading...faithless...adultery...
Return declares the Lord...you have rebelled against the Lord your GOD
You have scattered your favors...to foreign gods
I give you shepherds....no longer
All nations will gather...their evil hearts....together...to the land I gave your ancestors...
The most beautiful inheritance...a pleasant land...
You turn away...like a woman unfaithful to her husband
They have perverted their ways....faithless people...
The Lord our GOD....is the salvation
You have not obeyed....
Your detestable idols...will invoke...and boast....your unplowed ground
My wrath will...burn like fire...for the evil you have done
I am bringing disaster....terrible destruction...
A lion has come out of his lair...to lay waste to your land
Your towns will lay in ruins...
Lament and wail....officials will lose heart
The sword is....a scorching wind...not to cleanse....but to pronounce My judgments against them....
A voice of Ephraim is announcing...proclaiming...your heart cannot be saved....
Your conduct and actions....pounds within Me
The whole land....destroyed in a moment...
Hear the sound of the trumpet
People are fools...senseless children....they have no understanding
(This is for the United States)
(Las Vegas will go before the country. They just announced discovery of a new fault in the earth that extends towards Las Vegas)
Follow Me wherever I lead you with anticipation in your heart. I know what lies ahead not you. I have blessings around the corner waiting for your arrival. You need to walk by faith to find them. Trust in Me and what is unseen and unheard not in what is seen and heard. I am the good Shepherd. I will lead you up the mountain and across the dry wastes and you will feel the separation from this world and its problems. You will experience My Presence. Surrender yourself to Me completely. I will lead you back into community with others as you walk among the people again.
(This was speaking to me totally as I prepare to leave Las Vegas soon and go where He leads me across the country. Just as He did the apostles. I shall still post as I can along the way. This town will not be missed with all its corruption, sin, emptiness of morals, values, ethics; it's violence, evil, narcissism, rampant materialism, human trafficking, gangs, slave trade, drugs, selfishness, immorality, and prostitution of all kinds not just sexual. Sodom and Gomorrah could never touch it. I have done what I can here and its time dwindles.)
We live by faith not by sight....2 Corinthians 5:7
For with you is the fountain of life; in your Light we see Light....John 8:12
When Jesus spoke again tot he people, He said, "I AM the Light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in darkness, but have the light of life."...John 8:12
New soul to the Light...this was the true soul of one of the ones who tried to trick me two times and interfere with my task last week.
#369
10-5-2016
Rachel Gunnflower
18....d. 1732....England, York....Dysentery
(How on earth did you get that?)
We were very poor. Mother worked as a seamstress when she could. We were five, my sisters and brothers. Papa was always away looking for work. I walked through mud and rain for any work. I drank from pond, was thirsty. I fell ill soon after. Mama did all she could but had to watch as I wasted away. Unable to keep anything inside. I suffered so. My papa wept uncontrollably for my loss. I did not want to die. I prayed and prayed but got worse. As I got worse I got angry. Why GOD? Why is this happening to me? Voices whispering in my ear, did not recognize them. Was I dreaming, darkness? "It's GOD's fault," they said. "He does not care for you, does not love you. Here you are asking for His help and look at you wasting away, your family so sad. What kind of GOD does that, allows this to happen? You are so young and pretty. Come with us, we will take care of you."
Then I was here in this place and they sheltered me always speaking against GOD, making me feel so full of hate. I came here to fool you as Marie Smith, I'm sorry. Jesus spoke to us earlier, before I came here. Others as well. My hatred, anger were lifted and I saw clearly. Oh how foolish I was. I'm so sorry I tried to deceive you. They told us to do so, to show you a liar, but it was them who were false. Lying to everyone gathered here.
(I know what they're about. I asked Jesus to help. He said in three days [recall Bible message of beginning of week] you all would stand before Him and 3 days you did. Praise Jesus. Thank you Jesus. He spoke through me yesterday.)
Yes, we all heard. Many here believe now, just trying to learn how to communicate.
(I know it's difficult. I can not see or hear with human senses. They have to think thoughts outward.)
Yes, others here teaching them, your friends.
(Yes, I asked them to.)
I know what I must do then may you send me?
(Of course, I do not send, I help you to go forth.)
Okay, thank you so much.
(Your family awaits you.)
Oh, oh thank you. Oh my thank you.
*crying
(Thank Jesus not me. praise His Holy Name always and forever.)
Yes oh yes!
GOD BLESS PRAIE JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS AWESOME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment