a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Sunday, October 16, 2016
October 11, 2016 #2
#937
10-11-2016
Spider webs of devilish design
Seek to claim what is mine
Walking to and fro all blind
Caught up in these snares you'll find
Thyselves unable to break free
Heard you not what I said to thee
I AM the One True Path to GOD
I AM the power of His Lightning Rod
All I've shared was to guide your way
To be prepared come Final Day
Yet you precious few all who heard
The Truth within the written Word
My desire for all to return
To behold within and thus to learn
I gave this gift through those I've sent
Forth long ago from My Tent
Do you think this is a game?
Do you think you're safe from the flame?
I tell you true, many who think
To ascend to the Light, My cup to drink
Shall awaken to much lesser prize
When what they see before their eyes
Is utter despair, endless line
Their water not changed into new wine
Failed to believe all that was said
Nor absorbed what was read
Words of Grace to human race
Went unheeded, received not was deeded
Take to heart these Words I share
Cast them off if you dare
My scribe, who takes a new path soon
Leaving on the setting moon
Shall continue to share all I say
Up unto his final day
At that time, no more Words to be given
Behold then beginning of all darkness driven
Too late to turn to face the Truth
As is lowered the Veil of Ruth
Many to suffer, tis chosen fate
Decide now or sit and wait......
GOD BLESS! JESUS IS MARVELOUS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment