a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Sunday, October 16, 2016
October 11, 2016
Good day, 美好的一天, dobrý den, god dag, goede dag, magandang araw, hyvää päivää, bonne journée, Schönen Tag, καλή μέρα, Selamat siang, lá maith, buona giornata, 良い一日, 좋은 날, dobry dzień, dia bom, o zi buna, хорошего дня, dobrý deň, dober dan, buen día, хороший день.....
Blessings to all this day!
Today's Bible message comes to us from Matthew, Daniel and Hosea.....
From Matthew 17-20....
Because you ....move from here to there...your teachers...from whom....Jesus....is the greatest....takes...whoever welcomes...one who believes in Him...
Do not despise....the face of My Father....
Leave the hills...wander off...the way your Father...tells you
Three gather...as the master ordered...on knees...be patient...
I canceled that debt of yours...had mercy on you...
Forgive your brother and sister from your heart...
The Creator...because your hearts...commit adultery...placed His hands...on them
The people...you shall...love as your neighbor....if you want to be perfect
Follow Me...enter the kingdom of Heaven....
To follow you...be last...and be first
The kingdom of Heaven...His vineyard...begins with the ones last
From Daniel 12....
The leaders...will extend..control...over the riches...in a great rage...and annihilate many
No one will help...
Multitudes will...will roll up in shame....until the time of the end.
Many will go...toward Heaven...live forever.
Many will be purified...
None of the wicked...and the abomination...will be
Go your way til the end...to receive your inheritance.
From Hosea preface and 1-2....
The rising empire...corrupted....by spiritual prostitution...commanded...the unfaithful...
The Word...began to speak....
This land is...an adulterous...unfaithful...daughter of...Gomer....
No longer....will I save them....
For you are not My people
I am not your GOD
In the place where....My people...called the children of the living GOD....they will appoint on leader...
Brothers...sisters...rebuke...for I am not her husband
They have been unfaithful...children of adultery....conceived in disgrace
I will block her path...wall her in...
I will take away My new vine....
(speaking of the USA again)
Not surprised, I was already told who the next President is going to be back in July for they fit into GOD's plans, which is not a good thing in this case.
Trust in the Lord to let things happen according to His will. Do not try to control the future. When you try to control or foretell the future you are seeking to be self-sufficient without the help of the Lord. This is, believe it or not, a sin. A small one but sin nonetheless. Live in the present, giving up control to Him and revel in His abundance. Do not separate Him from your life by going off and doing things on your own, without His help. This is not trusting in Him and is denying His grace, therefore Him. Learn to rely on His guidance. Teach yourself to do this and you will enjoy life more each day.
Trust in the Lord and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture. Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart. commit your way to the Lord; trust in Him and He will do this: He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn, the justice of your cause like the noonday sun....Psalm 37:3-6
And My GOD shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Jesus Christ.....Philippians 4:19
Jesus knows all that lies within us. We have a tendancy to express our needs and petitions from a position of pain and suffering. Why? Why do we wait for things to get so bad before we do so? He knows ahead of time what happens to cause us to spiral out of control...Now more than ever we are vulnerable to the evil that is all around us unseen and seen. Now more than ever we should be seeking Him for protection and guidance. To shield us from harm. None of the things that He has allowed us to have and enjoy in life is essential. Be thankful for them but do not hold onto them. We only need one thing and it is never gone from us, His loving Presence.
Find rest, O my soul, in GOD alone; my hope comes from Him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken. My salvation and my honor depend on GOD; He is my mighty rock, my refuge. Trust in Him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to Him, for GOD is our refuge....Psalm 62:5-8
Souls #371-373
10-10/11-2016
I was sitting in the grand cafe of Red Rock resort having lunch when this first soul showed up next to me. Vera my gifted friend was able to see and speak for her.
Arlynn (ar-leen) Duante....d. 1995....European...France tho grew up all over....very willing to go to the Light....
age 9 was sexually abused by one household employee...I have forgiven ....lead a sheltered life...wealthy family....they never taught the value of life......I grew up and scammed people...I wanted the excitement...Parents did not teach me value of money...I scammed people and gave it to poor people....I confessed the act to the people I scammed and returned the money from my own money....I was only child.....I paid others to make love to me....I was dirty already and no body gave a fuck about me, only I did....So I paid others to fuck me....I not worthy of love....
[I explained all things to her about GOD and forgiveness]
Thank you...[crying]
Did you pay people to abuse you and punish you?)
No
(Come to my home later it is quieter)
I will and try to bring two others with me
(okay)
[next morning]
Tim, we are here
(Welcome, don't be afraid)
(Anyone here who can help translate?)
(Anything else you wish to add Arlynn? You never said your age at passing..)
22
(Was it suicide?)
Yes, I am ashamed to say
(That's ok, many others have passed through that took their lives, you are forgiven)
Yes, thank you...
(Thank GOD, thank Jesus)
Yes.
I sought love, which I never knew....I bought it......felt lowly, unworthy.....yes you were right, I wanted abused by others....I paid to be punished...
(I understand)
It was my release from shame yet felt more ashamed
(I understand...You were forgiven all long ago sweetie. Believe you this?)
Yes I do...I feel so free...want to rejoice...tis why I brought two others....They too took own lives....
(I suspected you took own life. Nothing hidden from GOD and I am connected to Him so...)
(Ok, welcome both of you....Do not be afraid or ashamed...GOD knows why you took your lives...He knows the pain you wee in...tell me about yourselves or Arlynn you can speak for them if it is easier....)
--Jessica Talbert.....18 almost 19....d. 1982...suicide
Drug overdose....Overweight...Taunted, bullied, mistreated by everyone in school, even father teased me and made fun of me....I was pretty in face but very overweight....I ate more and more in pain....Then found drugs, tranquilizers in my mothers cabinet....I just wanted to go to sleep....
(And you did to awaken where you are. Bit of a shock?)
Yes, I thought this was my punishment
(no, no, you have been punishing yourself....GOD already forgave you all you did wrong...He knew and knows your pain, guilt, shame....He does not wish you to hold onto it. That was your choice hon. GOD loves you no matter what. he made your soul. He knows your Truth. Let go all things from this point backward. They don't exist anymore. GOD's not holding onto them, why should you?)
But suicide is evil...
(No, guilt is evil...suicide is pain....evil wants you to hold onto that stuff cause they know it keeps you from GOD, and it has. So hanging onto all the bad feelings, memories, etc. keeps you from GOD. He forgave now you forgive yourself and all those who wronged you. They are in GOD's hands and He will deal with them as he is with you. They are not your concern.)
But...
(No, focus on you now Jessica, only you. Offer all your burdens up to GOD as a sin/guilt offering. Thank Him for this and ask His help forgiving and letting go. Invite Him into your heart.)
Will I remain fat too?
(No, all mature to His age and regress to His age and are in spirit form not flesh so perfect as He is perfect.)
---Robert Pengali...32...d. 1919....officer in British army....coward...trembled in fear in the war...caused many of my men to die due to my fear...After war I could carry the guilt and shame no more so I shot myself in the head....My parents were shamed, disgraced....I am not worthy to be in Heaven with those men who truly deserve to be there.
(Well Robert, as I said, all things are forgiven, GOD knew what you would do. Does GOD like war? Seeing His children filled with hate? No. You think it is easy to take your own life? Did you struggle to pull the trigger? It's a lot of courage to take own life, believing what will happen to our soul if we do. A false belief, mind you. It takes courage to do that. Do you think what your parents and others thought matters? Only GOD's opinion matters. If they felt that towards you that's on them and they can answer to GOD for it and may have already. You are the only concern here now. GOD forgave long ago. If He is not ashamed of you, what care is it of your's what anyone else thinks? GOD loves you. He wants you home. Your parents are in the Light, I am told. They carried shame, grief after you were gone for how they treated you. They passed through mists thankfully. Hoped to find you in the Light. They know you are here, hoping you let go to join them. Mama Elsa?....Father Frederick?)
Yes, that is them...
(How do you think I know their names?)
You speak truth...
(I speak GOD's Truth)
Thank you!!! (from all three)
** I would like to expand on suicide. There is no more difficult way to leave this life. People say you go to hell, GOD never said that, He said all things are forgivable except to blaspheme against the Holy Spirit. They say suicide is the cowardly way the easy way out. Really? If so easy then why do we not all leave that way, just shoot ourselves slit our throats etc. Come on it is easy to do lets go that way folks... No people won't do it because they are afraid...Afraid that they will shame their name their family and will go to Hell. Now think here people....If you are in such pain be it physical or emotional or spiritual, and suffering pain for long, long time, courageous already, and in torment fighting within to not take life for the thought of what it will do to ur name and others and to end up in eternal damnation yet you do it anyways. There is no more courageous thing to do, to end it knowing all this after suffering so long. I bow down to these people and pray they all will find the way to let go this horrible burden mankind in his infinite lack of wisdom and knowledge has placed upon them.
GOD BLESS! PRAISE JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS AWESOME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment