a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Monday, October 17, 2016
October 17, 2016
Good day, 美好的一天, dobrý den, god dag, goede dag, magandang araw, hyvää päivää, bonne journée, Schönen Tag, καλή μέρα, Selamat siang, lá maith, buona giornata, 良い一日, 좋은 날, dobry dzień, dia bom, o zi buna, хорошего дня, dobrý deň, dober dan, buen día, хороший день.....
Blessings to all this day!
Today's Bible message comes to us from Psalms, 107-113....
Numbers decreased...calamity and sorrow...made them wander...like flocks...all the wicked
GOD....will make thy soul...sing....higher than the heavens...exalted...over the earth...
Those you love....I will parcel out...among His sanctuary
He will trample down your enemies......(TY Jesus)
Praise GOD....
They attack without cause...but I am a man of prayer....they have hatred for my friendship...with GOD
They accuse...condemn....from their ruined homes
Their generation....sins always...before the Lord
Cursing His garment
The Lord's payment to my accusers...who speak evil of me...will be my deliverance
I fade away...my body is thin.....they see me...shake their heads...but Lord my GOD saves me according to His unfailing love
While they curse me...you bless me
I will greatly extol the Lord...praise Him...at the right hand of the needy
I make your enemies a footstool for your feet
I will extend mighty scepter in the midst of your enemies...and will not change my mind
You are forever...to drink from the well
I will extol thee Lord with all my heart
Your righteousness endures forever
Provide food...power....are faithful and just
Praise the Lord...fear the Lord...delight in His commands...and be blessed
Lend freely
Trust in the Lord steadfastly
Secure in heart...and look in triumph on foes
Scatter gifts to the poor
Be lifted high in honor
The wicked will come to nothing
Praise the Lord....and be praised
Both now and forevermore
The name of the Lord is to be praised....
When we focus on the future we fall prey often to anxiety and worry. The strongest way to protect against that is to keep communicating with Jesus. Keep a conversation going with Him. As you do so, your thoughts are brought into line. We are don't made to deal with the future while living in the present. If you do get caught up in the future then do not dwell there for then anxiety will set in and pull you down. Keep in mind His promise to always be with us, think on Him, inject Him into your thoughts. It is hard of course for we try to control our futures. His power and hand are far more adept and guiding us through that future than we are. let Him be the navigator and captain of your ship.
Then Jesus said to His disciples: "Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat; or about your body, what you will wear. Life is more than food, and the body more than clothes. Consider the ravens: They do not sow or reap, they have no storeroom or barn; yet GOD feeds them. And how much more valuable you are than birds! Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest?".....Luke 12:22-26
Two new souls to the light...
#379-380
10-17-2016
--Tony Bernardo...69...d.2009
(I've been waiting for you)
Yes, I got off track with others I know here, I apologize. Your grandmother, a lovely lady, sent me here. I was from St. Louis, MO. I was a carpenter by trade. I died of cancer of lungs, a smoker. Wood dust didn't help. I lived good life but left wife Rachel and could not leave her. She passed last year. I saw her go to the Light, but did not know how to join her. Now I know and hope to be able to do so.
(Well you came to the right place)
I heard
(As you may or may not know, you have to let go everything of life, everyone and all your burdens of guilt, shame, anger, etc. Anything having to do with your physical life)
Okay, done
( :) be sure as it will not pull you through otherwise)
Okay, I'll pray
(Yes you shall)
---Victor Fernandez...48...d. 1968...Los Angeles, CA....gang violence
(You weren't in gang?)
No, I was bystander and killed.
(Bad time in this country)
Yes it was and it is again
(Yes oh yes)
I had wife and kids, wife is alive, 82 now.
Son is 52, daughter is 48.
(So your daughter was a baby?)
Yes, I could not leave them obviously, alone in such a dangerous area. My wife was devastated, a baby and small child. No one to protect or care for them. She tried, her mama helped with kids. She worked as waitress and house cleaner. Struggled...Met men but only used her for sex, I hated them. She struggled so long, never married again. My kids and grandkids are well, take care of her. Thank you Jesus! She is close to passing I think. I'm torn about going. Your grandmother said you'd help.
(Yes, let them all go and all hate, pain, all of this life and world. Once in Light, you can help them and her much better and easier. By time you are there she may already be on her way. If not, you can help her to cross.)
Yes truly?
(Yes truly. Sooner you get there, sooner you can help.)
Then I go now..
(Wait! You must do as I said to Tony, then if you truly let go and believe then it will take you.)
Okay...
GOD BLESS! PRAISE JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS AWESOME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment