a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Sunday, October 16, 2016
October 14, 2016
Good day, 美好的一天, dobrý den, god dag, goede dag, magandang araw, hyvää päivää, bonne journée, Schönen Tag, καλή μέρα, Selamat siang, lá maith, buona giornata, 良い一日, 좋은 날, dobry dzień, dia bom, o zi buna, хорошего дня, dobrý deň, dober dan, buen día, хороший день.....
Blessings to all this day!
Today's Bible message comes to us from the prophet Jeremiah, chapters 2-4...
Your sword....the Word...is free
People have forgotten Me...pursuing love...ornaments...women
The poor...have not sinned
Your head...rejected....trust...
Return...to Me...where you have forever...the Lord...on high...
Every tree (person) has committed...unfaithful adulteries...
Return to Me with all your heart
You have scattered...faithless people!
Your numbers have increased....
The ark of the covenant..will never enter your minds...
People will join...ancestors...who have been unfaithful to Me...on the barren heights
You of backsliding...the commotion...is a deception
Flocks lie down in shame....have not obeyed the Lord
No longer go astray....go the righteous way
Break up your unplowed ground...circumcise your hearts...proclaim...through out the land...Zion
A lion... a destroyer of nations...has come out of his lair...to lay waste to the land
Put on sackcloth...declares the Lord...
Priests will be horrified....when the sword is at throats
For too strong...My judgments against them
Proclaim...land...like a field...has rebelled against Me
I cannot keep silent...disaster follows disaster
Hear the sound of the trumpet
My people do not know Me
They have no understanding...
From the least to the greatest, all are greedy for gain...
Be ready for we all will suffer in life. Suffering does not occur without meaning to the Lord. Lots of times it is to test our trust and faith in Him. Sometimes it is discipline or to get our attention to refocus on Him or to correct our path. Sometimes it is to delay or detour us so we avoid a much greater suffering on the path ahead that He is aware of. Sometimes it is to teach us so that we can help others later going through the same thing. Sometimes it is to prepare or strengthen us for a greater obstacle ahead. That is why it is important to thank Him for it. Thanking Him for hardships is a very high praising of the Lord.
He will bring good out of the suffering. So accept the suffering in His name. As Paul said, "Gladly I suffer in the name of the Lord, for when I am weak then I am strong." For then we have the Lord with us by our side so therefore stronger.
Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything....James 1:2-4 **when it is time to meet the Lord...
Let them give thanks to the Lord for His unfailing love and His wonderful deeds for men. Let them sacrifice thank offerings and tell of His works with songs of joy....Psalm 107:21-22
New soul to the Light..
#377
10-14-2016
Arabella Santiago...22...d.1927...Mexico, Ciudad Juarez
Raped repeatedly by men, not of Mexico
(White men?)
Si, had been drinking and making advances on me earlier in day.....I kept telling them to go away....slapping their hands away when they touched my hair...others around me chased them away....end of day I was walking home and they were sitting outside a cantina saloon drinking cerveza....I was on other side of street walking quickly, hoping they would not see me....one noticed and told others...they called out to me so I walked faster...(feeling her pain/fear here at recalling story)...they got up followed me....I turned down my street they followed...I started running so did they....I was trying to open my door when they caught me and pushed me into my home...I lived alone, so no one to help me....three of them, they stunk of cerveza...grabbing me saying disgusting things....they pushed me as I tried to fight, scream, but hand over my mouth, then something tied around my mouth stopping my screams....I was on floor, slapped, kicked, in pain as my clothes torn from my body....one by one they forced themselves on me....then they sat there laughing as I lay on floor crying, helpless....then they all did it again through night....raping me in behind too....beating me, spitting on me, calling me mexicani whore....they finally fell asleep...I crawled out door and made it to my abuelita's home...she sent my uncle to get the police....they were gone when they got there....no one ever found them...I was shamed, disgraced, angry....I hated them and all gringoes....I could not sell my blankets and scarves anymore....I went south to my mother's sister...I could never be with a man after that...I hated gringoes, feared all men....I died of the cancer when I was 22....they raped me at 18
(I'm so sorry Arabella)
(It was so very wrong of them to do what they did. I am white, does this bother you?)
Not now...it did at first when I arrived here....I've been watching, listening....others speaking of you...you seemed nice...
(I'm just me, servant of Christ. What kept you from the Light? Anger, hate?)
I think so...for so long I wanted vengeance...then to die young, I was so happy to die...I hated life, so much pain...
(I understand. You passed when it was your time.)
Why did GOD allow this to happen to me?
(I do not know specifically, but do know that evil is free to roam the world until the end. So devil possibly did it to you through them. Were you a believer in GOD/Jesus?)
Oh yes, we are all Catholic
(Well perhaps, just a thought, that evil knew you were headed to Heaven and knew your time was up soon to go. So it did that to you to stop you from going to the Light, which it did as you have been in the mists.)
Oh I see....
Do you think this is so?
(Quite possibly. I do know GOD loves you and wants you home which is why you are here now. He forgave you all things, anger at Him, hate of those men and all gringoes and men. You have to believe that and in turn for that forgive all including yourself. let go all things of the past.)
**explained all to her...
Thank you, gracias!
De nada senorita!
{smiling at me}
*After a little while she was ready to go but was a little nervous so my daughter said she would take her through.
In prayers next morning I came past the name of one I sent earlier this year named Aramella Santiago. I knew Arabella Santiago didn't sound right. I'm told she's being held longer in the purification area before Heaven. I asked then, "Why did she pass through if she was false? My daughter told me, "Her story was true. She changed her name some because she didn't trust me as she said." (I am white gringo male so I understand)..."It was her time to pass, we did not want to delay her. If you had known she was lying on just that papa, you would have sent her away and she's suffered enough. That is why I said I would take her through"
(Ah, so you lied?)
"No, papa, I did not divulge it. I know you papa, don't forget!"
(Okay, just don't let me reject those such as her.)
*Interesting the bible message, this passing soul and the subsequent Rhyme message all touched on suffering. thank you Lord for pointing out the need for me to be more understanding.
GOD BLESS! PRAISE JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS AWESOME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment