Sunday, October 16, 2016




October 12, 2016

Good day,  美好的一天,  dobrý den,  god dag,  goede dag,  magandang araw,  hyvää päivää,  bonne journée,  Schönen Tag,  καλή μέρα,  Selamat siang,  lá maith,  buona giornata,  良い一日,  좋은 날,  dobry dzień,  dia bom,  o zi buna,  хорошего дня,  dobrý deň,  dober dan,  buen día,  хороший день.....

Blessings to all this day!

Today's Bible messages come to us again from Daniel and Hosea...

From Daniel 12....

He will extend...He will pitch His tents....He will come....
At that time Michael....will shine like the brightness of the heavens
Many will go there....to increase knowledge
How long will it be?
For a time...times and half a time
The outcome...from that time...will be...till the end....
Rise to receive your inheritance....


From Hosea preface and 1-2....

The Prophet Hosea...had six different kings....that had adopted magical practices...corrupted worship...rejected moral law...mocked him...
GOD commanded...faithfulness...toward...the prophet....
The Word...children...in that day...conceived....and gave birth.....that I should forgive all
GOD....said....My people...will be like the sand....they will appoint one leader...My loved one...
Rebuke...the adulterous...otherwise i will...strip naked...like a desert...and slay...them in disgrace
I will...look for them...I will take away...My new wine from them...

Do not concern yourselves with what others think of you.  This is a trap of the devil.  You can never know exactly what someone thinks fo you, for their opinion is based on incomplete information taken in through imperfect tainted senses.  Letting others define who you are is a form of idolatry.  It lessens our focus on pleasing the Lord for His opinion of us.  His view of us is untainted, pure and sees inside our soul for the Truth of soul is what concerns Him.  So let go of the cares of others opinions.

And without faith it is impossible to please GOD, because anyone who comes to Him must believe that He exists and that He rewards those who earnestly seek Him....hebrews 11:6

Yet a time is coming and has NOW come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.  GOD is spirit, and His worshipers MUST worship in spirit and in truth.....John 4:23-24

See from His perspective not your own or mankind's!! Ask for discernment of His wisdom and knowledge.

New soul #374
10-12-2016

Pierre Leblanc  (Andre LeClerc)
d. 1943....38....Marseilles....from there did not die there....WWII underground....died fleeing Germans after a mission blowing up supply lines...Rouen...my family had all been killed in invasion of France....I hated nazis, all Germans, but have learned here that all Germans were not evil....it was individual people who were evil...I was wrong to hate and to hate all Germans....Your grandmiere spoke to me, said to go to you, you would help me, know what to do..

(Yes, absolutely)
(Your wife and children...getting image of daughter and little boy....picking up on image of them from you....Pierre II, Isabelle...Monique..wife)

Oui..

(I have others seeking them, I'm sure they are in the Light)

(They were taken up years ago.  Your wife had the children with her but would not let go of you at first.  Saw you pass and looked for you but could not find you.  Finally went to Light hoping you were there.)

No, I was to blinded by hate....Heaviness, darkness....Light beings here lifted darkness from me and been roaming until your Grandmiere saw me and spoke to me...Marie

(Not Mary?)

No, Marie

(Okay, that's one of my grandmothers...Marie and Mary)

Ah, Mother's name

(Yes, in my family a lot and actually my catholic confirmation name.  Holy Mother always watching over me.)

Ah, wonderful for you..

(Yes it is)
(So now let me tell you what is needed)

*As he was waiting I continued my prayers praying for all those I have sent across, reading through the list of names.  Lo and behold I came across the name Pierre LeBlanc...Busted!!!   I confronted him.  you lie, false....I rebuked and banished before and he remained so he was not darkness.  He had lied about his name.  I told him, "Do you think you can test me or test GOD?  You need to decide if you wish to tell truth or I will have angels carry you off!!")

Andre LeClerc    [spoken shamefully]

(You sure?)

Yes, I did not trust you, wanted to see if you were true.

(You think to test GOD?)

I'm sorry

(And your story, true or false?  I know family true for I got that from the Light.  They are at doorway now and I'm aware they are not happy with you.  They want you home, why do you resist and anger GOD?)

I'm sorry.  I am Andre LeClerc....I speak the true story, just lied on name and not soldier of resistance.   I was coward and got shot with others because Resistance had destroyed supplies of Germans....My family had been killed yes this is true and I did hate but I was not a fighter.... I'm ashamed, I wanted you to think I was somebody...

(I don't care how you passed or what you were in life or did in life.  This matters not to me or GOD.  He is concerned about your soul.  Offer up your falseness and sin to Him and do as I said.  Then you can go to Light.  Only Truth can return to the Truth.)

Oui, Monsieur

(I'm not angry, I just want Truth so I can help you return to Light.)

I will pray now, merci.   ***weeping

(No one ever can fool the Lord and we were told, "Thou shalt not test the Lord your GOD!")

Forgive me please?

(Of course, as does He.  He knew you would be caught in lie.  It's done, now let go.)

GOD BLESS!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!  GOD IS AWESOME!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment